Ok, now I am confused..

I had the weirdest LDing experience last night:

I got up at 6:00 AM and went to bed shortly after trying to WILD. Suddenly, while lying in bed with my eyes closed, I noticed I could still see my room (!!). It was pink and realy blurry, though my room was completely dark in RL. So then I opened my eyes. Unfortunetely, I opened my RL eyes and awoke :sad:
Then, I made another attempt at WILDing. Suddenly, I found myself at this large field of grass while running. It was pitch black though, I just knew I was there. I thought “wait a minute. I am not really here”. I continued running, and I could feel that the time between the times my feet hit the ground became longer and longer, until I was levitating. I did a flip high up in the air. then I fell downwards to the ground and landed on my back. I remembered ppl saying this could cause a FA, but I thought “Nah I’m still here…”
I then awoke in my bed. Then I started swearing loud about because I could see on my bedroom floor that one of my friends had left a weird drawing. Then I realised our neighbour was sitting outside my window with his dog, and got kinda embarrased. I wrote my dreams down on paper, and got into the living room. My mom was sitting on a chair napping, she awoke when I came. I was wondering if I should tell her this was a perfect time for her to have a LD, but I did not. Then, after telling her about it, I awoke in bed. I could see that I had not written down anything :tongue:

I’m confused… Did I even have a LD, or was I just “dreaming about dreaming”? For all I know, my two WILDs were just happening in the dream, although I really don’t know… :neutral:

I’m just wondering, if I experience a WILD inside a dream, is it still a WILD? Or is it even possible to dream that you are having a WILD?
Is it normal to find that you have your eyes open though they are really closed etc?

Yeah, I know, I’m bumping my post up, thus being a jerk. But almost noone will read this post. :sad:

It sounded like you might have been LDing while you were in the field. However, I don’t know much about WILDing and dreaming about having an LD, so I would wait until some of the dream experts come around :wink: It sounds like you’re getting closer to achieving an LD though… if you didn’t already… :eh:

Alright, you may want to discard half of what I just told you. I most likely have no idea what I’m talking about…

I have had similar experiences with seeing my room when I knew the lights were turned off, but I don’t know if I was having a FA or what.

If you have a WILD in a dream it is not a WILD in the proper sense of the word anymore. The W stands for Wake remember… if you get lucid from a dream-WILD then it would probably be a DWILD or a FWILD (Fake or Dream WILD initiated lucid dream) hahaha ok enough of this :grin: