Lucid Dragon 5x

anyone heard of this, its meant to give u an OBE for sure or a lucid dream and it works for everyone who tries it, its 100% legal to smoke or eat etc, anyone heard of this or tried it please give me some info.

heres a website instant-out-of-body.com/ with it all on :smile:

Hmm I read it and I’m not exactly sure what I think about it. Has anybody here tried it? Sounds convinient how you can smoke it in a pipe, but are you guys totally convinced? $79 :eek:

Yeah, uh…Salvia D is an herb that makes you hallucinate a little, and laugh uncontrollably (and sometimes really afraid) for like 10 minutes. Then you quickly “level off.”

… What an ass. Hope no one disputes that.

ouch. that sucks. I guess you DO have to buy now. Too bad I’m underage. I probably won’t take it anyway because it seems like a drug to me.

And by the way all the free stuff is either included in the price or downloadable free off the internet. I don’t think it’s worth it. Don’t waste your money.

This is the most crappy site i have ever seen on Salvia. It is purely made for commercial ends and its information is sometimes far from the truth and twisted to sell more of their stuff. They just shout a lot of times that you will get instant OBE’s and all other things you could have ever imagined… crap i say. It totally depends on the person taking it. This lucid dragon exists purely for those people to fill their wallets as fast as possible. I mean… 80 dollar for like 20 portions??? OMFG! If you just buy Salvia 5x extract it costs you 1/5 of the same price and it will probably work better anyway, for there is no crap added.
Also they try not to scare the more “decent” people away by stating that “It is not a hallucinogen”… LOL! Anyone who has ever taken a 5x salvia extact with succes will know this is the greatest crap ever, it is one of the most potent hallucinations inducing substance on earth!

My advice, dont buy it. Buy the normal Salvia D. leaves if you are a beginner and try these first. If you try a 5x extract right away you will be too shocked to continue.

Yeah this seems like something you would see on one of those cheap infomercials where they keep throwing in extra stuff, tell you it is worth double the price, over-priced, and so on. The pipe probably costs around $5-10 yet they probably jack up the price $15 because of it and tell you it is included. I wouldn’t be able to trust a website like that anyways.

hey hey those miracle blades aren’t so bad!

It’s totally overpriced. I suggest a professional Salvia D. Retailer such as iamshaman.com they’re VERY cheap…

But keep in mind that Salvinorin A is a powerful psychedelic substance…it’s legal all over the world (except australia) but that does not mean that it can’t harm you!