No chat for this cat

Hi, in case anyone cares I won’t be back to the chat room for a while. The power in my room has mysteriously vanished and I’m on my mommy’s computer right now and the chat won’t work here. She doesn’t have IRC either so I’ll just be at the boards. I would download it but it’s not my computer and I’m not going to just download stuff to hers because I’d get annoyed if someone did that to me (she’s out of town.) So anyways, I’ll be back chatting sooner or later. I don’t feel comfortable messing with her browser settings either since she gets upset when things change on her computer without her changing it. :smile:

:happy: Thanks Aydira for informing us!
Hmm then we better clone you lol!

:wink:
Jeff

Um, nevermind. I fixed it. Minor electrical problem blah blah blah… Something I could fix myself thanks to the house knowlege imparted to me by my mom. (And no it wasn’t a fuse.)

… I’ll bet it was a circuit breaker… (mutter mutter)

Fixed already? Well, better tell Stokesy it’s time to take off the wig and resume his casual identity. :wink:

So, now what? :eh: I was concerned for about a second or two.

For my case I wont be back in chat for some time :neutral: I wish i could be at chat more often, it was always nice to talk to you aydira :content: . Threads work too, so i guess im sticking with that idea.

Adios :smile:

:angry: So um the speaker feel off of my desk into my makeshift caseless computer and busted my hardrive, luckily it was just the 2GB one with windows on it but its dead now. I’m using my mom’s right now so it might be a while before I’m back at chat or on the forum. I don’t know if anyone wanted to know but just in case there was that random person who was looking for me here’s the reason. :content:
Stokesy you can put the aydira costume back on. Enjoy the pudding. :wiske: