I always wake up

Hi!
In the last time, I have quite open recognized in my dreams, that I’m dreaming by doing a RC or just noticing something strange.
But everytime that I think “Hey, I’m dreaming” I just wake up. I don’t think I get too exited or something, but the dream is not just fading that I could do the spinning technique or something. I just wake up straight away and the dream is gone like someone hit the switch of a TV.
Has anyone got an idea what I do wrong or should do ?

Hello!
Try making a 5-10 min walk before you go to sleep.
I think you re light sleeper your half awake when this happens.
Well thats what i think its prob more experienced will help more

Friendly John.

i like to think of it like this (this may all be some BS that i made up but like i said, it’s how i like to think of it)… for most people (ie who aren’t just natural LDers) the consciousness being fully awake in the dream world is a very new sensation. your consciousness is conditioned to work in the waking world so it wants to go back there when it wakes up, where it feels most comfortable.

one has to condition their consciousness to function in the dream world, which takes time and patience. so keep at it, and be patient. it’ll come.

What Oneiromancer said sounds right. If you didn’t excite yourself too much, than that’s probably what it was.