Weird but cool

I’ve noticed that since i’ve started remembering my dreams i’ve been remembering other dreams that i had years ago and had forgoten about till now. I’m wondering if anyone else has had this same thing happen. I just think its kinda cool. Well if anyone else has had this then just post, wanna no if im weird or something.

I have recalled dreams I had at 7.And I’m 19
But I would have to say that its normal.So don’t think your weird,Just lucky :spinning:

Yes this is common for me also, sometimes i sit down writing a dream and then all of a sudden i think of a certain dream long time ago which had some kind of same story or landscape.

Yep, I’m remembering some of my Kid dreams again. So, I think it’s fairly normal.

Hi MrRoboto :smile:

Yes this has happened to me 2 :slight_smile: You and i arent the only ppl that this has happened to :smile:

Yes, I agree. It’s pretty natural. I’ve just started reading into lucid dreaming and other similar topics about 6 months ago, and recently, I’ve been going back in my past and thinking of other dreams that I’ve put in my memory but haven’t really looked at.

I think that when you have a dream when you are young, you may not have enough understanding of dreams to interpret it, but still, the dream is interesting enough, so you tuck it into your memory. Then later in life, you read into all this dreaming information and you “remember” your dreams from the past. Hopefully, you can see the symbolism from them, if you can remember them vividly enough!

I know that I didn’t really write that many dreams back from my past, simply because I didn’t see any point in it, but I remember a few dreams that stuck out. For example, I remember being in a dream where the entire objective is to play a game. One time I was in a dream with a group of people and we were “playing” a game when we were really trying to fight this wicked witch. I remember having that same dream later times, and the subsequent times I’ve had the dream, I remember more and more how the gameplay and environment were. I desire to go back and beat the witch! It was really fun playing that game!

Well, this being my first post (yea!) I hope I answered/explained all your questions and thoughts. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

–Tony G.