Suggestion To LDers

I found that after repeating certain things over and over again to myself before sleeping like “I am going to dream, I am having a dream, I am aware of my dream” got old. What I mean by this is that I was so used to saying it since I had been using it for about a week that I pretty much didn’t have to think about what I was saying; I had it memorized. So last night I tried saying something different, but with the same meaning. I changed it around to “I am about to dream, I am in a dream, I know I’m dreaming.” This time I had to keep remembering it, and I mixed it up with some activities while I said it (drawing a circle on my hand, pulling fingers to count them, etc.). And I had success so maybe this will work for others too. Just sharing my experience hope others try it too.

Thanks for the tip. You’ve been a great contributor around here, Bullet-Proof.

I suppose the more you have to think about what you’re doing, the more likely it is that it’ll work. Good idea, I might try it.

Yes i do the same, i rotate these when i do MILD so it wont become a habbit of not thinking. Very good technique i think, worked for me yesterday :cool_laugh: