Pink Floyd fans?

If you’re a Pink Floyd fan, even if you aren’t you gotta try this! I just heard recently that if you play Pink Floyd’s CD Dark Side Of The Moon at the same time as The Wizard of Oz (with the volume off) the music goes perfectly with the movie. So I tried it out and sure enough it worked. The music goes perfectly with the movements, dialogue, feelings, etc. Even the lyrics fit to it. For example while the line “balanced on the biggest wave” is played you see Dorothy teeters on the rail of the pig-sty. Read more about it here: rareexception.com/Garden/Floyd/Floyd.php .

A few years ago I actually dubbed a tape with Pink Floyd’s music playing through the VCR. It was awesome! Once the VHS tape was made all you had to do was pop it in and enjoy! :content:
The tape was left at a best friend’s boyfriend’s house after they broke up :neutral: , so I didn’t get it back. I should make another one. :smile:

I went to the local library and borrowed the “Wizard of Oz” for free.

I’m a really big fan of Pink Floyd and Roger Waters.
Has anyone seen the concert “Roger Waters’ The Wall : Live In Berlin” that was held on July 21, 1990?
It would be really really cool to talk with someone who was there.
In the US you can watch this concert for free on DirecTV freeview concerts. If you can, DON’T MISS IT!! This is the most awesome concert in history in my opinion.

I can’t really say much in words about the concert, you just have to see it. The concert is very powerful and emotional especially during the 90’s after the Berlin wall, and with “The Wall” theme from Roger Waters. It is electrifying!! It is an amazing show.

I’m sure that if you played many CDs with this movie (and others) you would be presented with the same effect. You see, people can’t cope with a conflict between their expectations and the actual outcome so they often incorrectly interpret what ultimately occurs.

[color=blue]We fans know the deal…it is too much coincidence to dispute that there is something eerie going on.

Try it for yourself![/color]
:tongue:

Im sure all the Floyd fans know this, and if you dont, should we even be calling you people Pink Floyd Fans?

Hehe, dont get offended, thats just my humor :content: