Lucid Dreaming Tonic

A few months ago i found this recipe for some sort of lucid dreaming tonic. It has some wierd ingredients, and it isn’t too pleasant to chug down. But i forget who wrote it. Here’s the message:

[b]There is a tonic you can create out of common household goods that will force you to have lucid dreams! It’s easy to create and it has been fully tested and has been proven to cause lucid dreams 95% of the time! Even those who had no luck the first night had total success the next! Here’s what you’ll need. There aren’t any specific measurements for the ingredients. There’s really no wrong way to do it. Just don’t add very little or very copius amount, add in proportion to how much water you use.

1. Water-Just one glass will do. Use the amount of water you use as a reference point for how much of you other ingredients you use.

2. Salt-Add a small amount, just ensure you can actually taste it.

3. Sugar-More sugar than salt, but still an overall small amount.

4. Crushed grain types cereal-Something like Cheerios or Wheaties. A good idea is to use the cereal dust at the bottom of the bag.

1. Flour-Moderate amount enough to the point where the water clouds up and you cannot see through it.

There may have been exact measurements, however in my infinite idiocy I forgot them, but there’s no need to be perfect; I can vouch for that. Mix all of the ingredients together. The final concoction may seem pretty vile, but it will be worth it in the end! Drink it all. Remember you WILL lucid dream because of it! I’m not entirely sure how this works. It has something to do with the amount of water and some other material in your body. A vitamin or mineral, I think.

I need anyone who tries this, hopefully everyone who reads, to drink it all, sleep and report your results only if you remember your dream. If you don’t remember, don’t report. This drink only guarantees lucid dreams. This drink is not guaranteed to aid dream recall, although some say it did help them.

If anyone wants to talk to me about the drink you can contact me at gyork99@yahoo.com gyork99 on YIM or gyork98 on AIM I’d rather not answer questions on this board. Remember this is the only method guaranteed to induce lucid dreams, without question. You will have a lucid dream! Give it a shot, you have everything to gain![/b]

I have tried it the last 2 nights, but nothing has happened. If you are the person who made this, please send me a private message so i can credit you. Thanks.

sounds to me like the placebo effect :grin: Believe it and it will happen…

curious to read your results though :content:

Since im trying out all new ideas im keen to check this one out too:)
Sound easy which is most important:)ill let you know!:slight_smile:

Either it’s something to do with the ingredients, or it may just be the placebo effect, as pasQuale said. I am willing to give it a try though. Sounds a bit disgusting, but oh well I guess in the end it should be worth it :wink:.

Hmm. Sounds interesting enough… :tongue: Yet it does sound kind of placebo effect-ish, as others have mentioned. If I’m brave enough, I’ll try it…

/ds

:happy: lol i take a placebo milkshake instead hehe if 2 of them dont work well at least it was yummers lol

But i think its bull…just placebo with bad taste also…
neah i take lucid nachos sooner lol and more often anyday lol :cool:

Jeff

lol placebo… man that guy gave it all away when he said

“Remember you WILL lucid dream because of it!”

sheesh, but if you guys are gonna taste it, why not tell us what happens? mmmmm.

I think it’s bull crap… his YIM ID doesn’t even exist.

Hehe you actually looked? Well, maybe he’s trying to give everyone a placebo effect… but since he’s making us drink saltwater I’m gonna bet he’s with the dark side

Saltwater mmmm must be one of those evolution sharks lol that also can live between us land creatures…

Jeff

Mmm tonight I’m gonna have nachos with metled cheese and olives, and maybe some salsa :cool_laugh:. So anyways anybody try this one yet? I can just imagine what it is going to taste like… eww :tongue:.

Heh I’ll wait to try this untill some one else does.

Heh that’s what I was thinking. :shy:

I have tried it guys, and believe me, the first time wasn’t a pleasant experience :down: . But that was because i forgot the sugar. It kinda negates a bit of the awful taste given by the flour. THe yucky taste is still there. Try it, and tell me if you get any results. Post any LDs on the Dream Diary board, and say if the tonic helped.

Well lets first feed it to turtles when they get lucid from it and start writing us notes or visit us in our dreams i believe it lol :happy:

Jeff

:rofl:

gyork99

https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-lucid-dream-drink/6907

i bleieve that was the post you was looking for.

I actually made that drink, gave it a taste and poured it - no way i was going to drink that.