6 in one day.

I read about an LD Kulramus had where he said his father was possessed by something calling itself “6 in one day.” :confused: I suggested that he try to meet 6 in one day in his next LD. I wanted to ask some of the experts to try and see if they could meet this ‘6 in one day’ character. If Kulramus reads this, good luck on meeting Mr.6! I just want to know who/what this guy is. Hopefully i have an LD where i can meet him.

Hi Darknight :smile:

Well i cant say that i have heard of Mr.6, but i wish u good luck in meetinghim in your next Ld ^_~

Well, i am a little embarassed to admit it, but in the several months it has been since i first started trying to go lucid, i have had no success. Though, i have recently been trying some sort of lucid tonic. I have posted the recipe on the Shortcuts to Lucidity board. Thanks for the encouragment, though! :smile:

ewww does it work?

Maybe if it works he gets 6 LD’s in 1 day :wink:

yeah. i said i thought the guy was called 6 in one day because Kulramus had 6 dreams in one day. Its just that the one with Mr 6 was the only one he remembered that night.

Oh, and BTW, the tonic(originally created by gyork99) doesnt seem to work. A bunch of guys have tried it, with no results. :sad: Guess i’ll have to look for some mint tea.