the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic IV

my name is Glenn, lol :content: :content: :content:

Hi Glenn sounds almost like a good malt whiskey lol!

Welcome at the forum! :smile:

Jeff

Welcome to the forum everyone! Good luck with your LDing in the future!

Infection0 – Oh, sorry, I thought someone asked what lurking was. Guess I just imagined it.

Sorry that was a bit of a delayed reaction :tongue:

/d.s

Hi everyone, great stuff on this community.

I’m from the Netherlands and I’m a newbie in LD… :cry:
I had one spontaneous LD a long time that was real fun :smile: . I only learned a while ago that you can learn this stuff, so here I am.

Counted 6 fingers this night and then woke up at once… Still writing down what I remember from my dreams, I properly have a long way to go….

So Hi to yo all and lets have some fun!!!

I’m surprised this is the first time a duke nukem fan has visited this board… but I don’t like duke nukem much anyway.

Hey, Nukem, welcome and have a great time! I see you’ve been lurking a little too :tongue: so I don’t need to tell you to do WBTB and to take those vitamins and whatnot. Whenever I think of “Netherlands” I always think of Peter Pan. Stupid Peter Pan. Well I hope you get some fairy dust soon.

Yeah, so Hi, I´m new here! how ORIGINAL! XD

Anyway, yeah, I´ve been reading this forum for a while, but I finally got around to registering…(I finally found the activation email ~_^ j/k )
I think I have a fairly good know-how of how this is going to work, but I have yet to have a lucid dream of some kind, short or long…

I´m writing this in the middle of a WBTB session, so you´ll have to forgive any grammar errors XD

So, yeah, nice to be here, and hope to make my stay here a valuable one :grin: <------Best.Smiley.Ever.

Hi Nightwish, registering and talking often here will definitely improve your dreaming abilities! (You LURKER!! tHIS IS A WARNING TO YOU LURKERS!! :smile: ) Anyway, we’d love to get to know you all. Post often, PLEASE! This board needs more liveliness.

Welcome Nightwish :happy:

Wish you many lucid dreams!

Jeff

Welcome, Nightwish! Good luck with your LDing in the future. And yes, :grin: <— that is one of my favorite smileys too :tongue:

/ds

Hey! How’s it going? I joined a week or two a go, but then it got deleted in the recent troubles, so I re-joined!

I guess I am like most others here, I’ve been reading this site and forum for a year or two, so I know pretty much how everything works and know everyone here on the forums, and have seen their avatars change numerous times and have seen others stay the same… :content:

So I’m looking to put as much back in this forum as I got out of it in the past!

See ya!

ozzie12

Hey Ozzie, glad to have you join us…again!! :tongue:
Speaking of avatars…isn’t yours a little big?

:confused:
It is a pity that all of the newer members have to re-join.
Good thinking of yours, to re-introduce yourself.

Fey~

:peek: hello…

Hi Ozzie 12, Hi Ivi Welcome aboard! :wink:
Wish u two many hours of happy dreams and lucid dreams!

Greetz,
Jeff

oh, he he… :shy:

thanks RF and Jeff.

sorry, I didn’t even notice how big my avatar was!
I guess I don’t know as much about this place as I thought.

I fixed it now, so… yeah.
Thanks for pointing this out!

ozzie12

Hey Ivi! :shy:
Happy dreaming!

(Nice job on the fixin’s zelda fanboy!)

:cool:

Hi! I am ( Read my account name :cool: ) - meh…call me Mimic though. I have many interests right now!:

Lucid Dreams (Trying to become a lucid dreamer, as you may have read my posts)

Video Games :wink:

Making good grades ( Must…get…smart…MONEY )

I love this forum guys and gals, and I never expected to find this amazing site. Up until a day ago (Registered on the forums today) I was using other sites, that were all samo-samo and kinda worked. Well, thanks for reading! See you in the forums :wink:

Mimic

It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to ld4all forum! Please feel free to explore around! We won’t bite. :wink:

Have fun! :wiske:

<3 to all :smile:

Welcome mimic of distortion :wink: Say your name 1o times super fast lol!
Hope you enjoy all your dreams!

Greetz,
Jeff

<3 <3 <3

Lol, that’s my and ehm… my friend’s secret smiley code. Where did you get that? :wink:

Welcome to ld4all again and it’s a great forum! Go and explore… there are so much to explore. :biggrin: Have fuuun on your journey!