IMPORTANT must read and remember until about 2010

okay i should think that everyone on this forum knows how whacky and strange i am and i have made a story thats very weird its called karl’s very weird and funny story and also k.v.w.a.f. story edition two i am going to try and publish them in sometime from 2010 to 2015 lookout for them ill try to put them on the only website i own and give you a link to them tomorrow

unless i can post a message with them on, pasquale (i think you made this website im not sure though but thats why im asking you ) would it fit ? it has about a thousand letters[/i]

hmm, can’t you put it on your own website? i’m looking forward to seeing it. i’ll be watching this thread. oh yes, pasquale made this site.

yes, it is better to place them on your website and put a link to it here.

okay ill put them on my site its www.neopets.com/basil344 tell me what you think of them
oh by the way pasquale i like spongebob avatar

no wait im sorry its www.neopets.com/~basil344
we are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this problem

uh, all I see is a neopet that comes from Mystery Islay.

okay karl very weird story edition one is online! literally you know what i mean? any ways you go on site then go past the stuff that says about ooh minty ‘n’ stuff and then you go and see these thingys that say neopets click here and theres a little n dancing ‘n’ stuff then below there you have it tada tell me what you think am i whacky or what

ok, I’ve got a headache now. Oh, god. Please put punctuation in there, at least. karl… how old are you? (my guess is 8 yrs old)

8! no way 11

Yeah that’s still pretty young… well little dude good luck on your stories

whoa dude thats the same way i am now lol ive been hyperactive since i was like 2 years old lol im now 15 and im worse then ever lol yo karl your my hero lol i love the story, it made perfect sense to me. exept that if they have to put there mouths to there ears to eat bogies, wouldnt the bogies keep coming out there ears :angry: each time again???

oh yeah i know what you mean man hyperactivity is GREAT!! and yes it may come out their ears too youll have to read edition two when it comes out, its the same story but with extra stuff added like more bogies and the new bogie treat! oops i shouldn’t of said that im keeping all of edition two secret

Yay, someone else with the same writing style as me! :grin:

I was confused after the first sentence. :bored: . . . oh, wait. there was only 1 sentence. :grin:

LOL!!

okay time for edition two ill go put it online after ive posted this

okay i cant put edition two on my website okay three other ways you can get it:
1: i have win mx if you havent got winmx you can get it off this site:https://www.winmx.com/download/ you can search on text documents for karls very weird and funny story my username is spastic548 so you know if youre downloading it from the right person

2: you can e-mail me and ask for it ill send it to you as an attachment of a text document or whatever

3: pasquale is there anyway i can put a text document attachment onto the posts or something like e-mails?