Only one dying experience

hmm… I remember getting shot by my next-door neighbor, and I don’t see why; she’s really nice, but anyway…

I remember going into my front door (everything looked like it did in RL) and getting my keys out to unlock the door and proceed inside. However, I glanced over to my left and saw my neighbor on her porch with a gun. I heard the gunshot, then an instant later, I woke up with a throbbing pain in my right temple (which is weird, because she shot my left temple in the dream).

This was just a non-lucid dream. I haven’t really understood what this has meant, but I knew it must have meant something important, so I’ve tucked it into my memory for later investigation, which is going on now…

Heh…
Don’t worry much about it.
I have died in about 10 dreams.
But for some reason people always remeber the dreams they die in,I wonder why?

Astaregod your post made me laugh, b/c sometimes i feel the same way about those type of dreams. You matter what anyone says, i tuck it in the back of my memory too…

But just remember, i really doubt anything like that would ever happen IRL, but its insurance from the membrane :happy:

i’ll bet your subconscious picked up who your neighbor really was…
:wiske: = :devil:

Thanks for your replies! About my subconscious picking up who my neighbor really is: She is pretty nice. She works as a hairdresser in her own business and now uses the home next to mine as her salon.

I’m not really sure on the point of that dream, and it could very well be showing the real her, but I highly doubt that. I may go over and ask her about it!

Thanks for the advice! Let me know if I can give you any!

Oh ya!
Go over there and ask if she would kill you…

lol :lmao:

Better yet, just ask if she has any firearms in her house…If she says yes, run away, and NEVER look back. :eek:

I’ve only had one dream in which I died. I had it when I was in my teens and an exboyfriend strangled me! It was probably because the relationship had died. But I can still remember it. I seemed to float away a little in my dream after I “died” and the dream lasted for a short while afterwards.
:eek:

I was wondering why i couldn’t remember my dream last night, but it just hit me. I don’t remember how, or why, but i died in one of my dreams. It was strange…I could still think, but I seem to remember trying not to because i thought i wasn’t supposed to. I couldn’t move very much, and i couldn’t see. It was also kinda cold. actually pretty scary, and i haven’t been scared in a dream for a while.

i read on some chakra webpage that pain in the right side of area denotes problems with will and action

(assuming you are right handed, otherwise it is reverse)

so the temple is near the brow chakra, maybe signifying that you have some sort of third eye issues relating to will…
healer.ch/Chakras-e.html

i believe this is the webpage.

just food for thought… i don’t necessarily believe it, though i think i believe in chakras, since i opened 2 of them for a milisecond yesterday, and it was some of the most intense and painful (which isn’t a good sign) stuff i’ve ever felt in my life… and plus i could briefly see them in my normal field of view.

ive died multiple times in my dreams. though i tend to forget most of em. only one i have in my memory now is one dream where i was in a ctf match in a UT style game. only i didnt have guns, the other dudes did. i got shot, in the back i think, dropped to the floor, and woke up.

only thing that could make it significantly different from ur dream is the pain in ur head. ive never had that. if i would venture a guess, i would say that u had pain in ur head while u were sleeping, and ur dream altered itself to match that pain, and ultimately wake u up, as fast as possible. it may seem odd, but it still may be true. when we were still living in caves and such, we depended on the ability to get away from predators fast. we cant do that in our sleep, so our brain forces us awake when we experience pain. pain being the indicator that we are under attack. such a “reflex” if you will is almost useless today, but can account for what u went through. but all this is just a wild guess i just thought up. chances are good that im wrong, and that my lack of sleep as of late is getting to me…

I’ve had a few dreams where I’ve died, but for some reason I don’t feel bad about dieing even if I think it’s real. I just think “ok, I’m about to die” but I just accept it and it’s not horrible at all :eh: And I think we remember dreams about dieing because we wake up after them?