Deaf?

I’ve just realized, after reading some posts about what people hear in dreams, that I appear to be without sound in my dreams.
I don’t think there’s even any communication - there’s people who I am obviously on hostile relations with, and people I know, but there’s no logical reason for it. I just know.
Is this normal? I assume some time, there should be some kind of communication, or talking, or gunshot noises…But there isn’t. And occasionally I’ve had Hypnagogic Imagery with sound, too.
Anyone else like this?
I don’t think I really have a dream body, either…No arms, as far as I know. Weird.

Well, I don’t really have much sound in my dreams either. There is usually no background noise in my dreams whatsoever. Also, the people in my dreams, when they talk, it’s more like telepathy because the sound their voices make is like I’m remembering them in my head, not actually listening to them talk. That is, IF they talk.

Well, I can assure you that there is some acoustics in the dream world! :happy:

I have heard many different sounds. Most often it’s songs. Radio songs are like a re-occuring dream theme for me. It seems every morning some strange song is in my head. I don’t listen to the radio except in the car, but in my dreams it’s an all night concert! :smile: I have even heard “dream exclusives”!! that I can’t remember once I’m awake, and it was such an unique beat and sound.

I’m sure everyone is capable of hearing their dream songs and sounds. I’m not sure if I have any advice or techniques to try though.

i tend to only hear what I’M saying, no one else though…

Which reminds me, I never talk, either. :confused:
Maybe your dreams are telling you’re egotistical, Fetus.
Nah…Just kidding… :content:

ive heard many people talk in my dreams…i dunno maybe im weird but ive also had kinda of a vivid imagination…as a matter of fact i was talking to my friend (who i showed this stie to a while back and he got into trying to lucid dream) about how its amazing how complex the human mind is that it can make the sounds of people ive only had brief conversations with in real life say things theyve never really said, in my dream

I don’t talk very often in dreams but it has happened. What’s really weird is laughter, I once started and couldn’t stop, and it made me float away. I hear beatles songs alot in dreams, and what happens sometimes is my mind uses the beatles sound to create its own songs because they aren’t always recognizable. They are usually heard at concerts or in the car. Oh and once I realized I was dreaming because I played a Pink FLoyd CD and it didn’t sound anything like them.

thats wierd cause i have tons of sound in my dream…it gives me a headache too …cause in my dreams i can hear every single sound…like if it rains it sounds like a waterfall