how long have you been LDing?

I had my first LD several weeks ago. I’ve read on here that some people have been having LDs most of their lives. How long has everyone been having LDs?

I’ve been actually practising lucid dreaming for about 2 and a half years, but I’ve had lucid dreams randomly since I was about 12 or 13. (Im 16 now) I’ve also always had good dream recall, so even if you havent had LDs your whole life, even remembering your dreams is something not a lot of people can do, so if you can do that, cool. :smile:

19 years of lding…time sure flies lol when u dream :bounce:

Jeff

I’ve been practicing LDing ever since I joined this forum, which was only a month ago :tongue: The first time I remember having an LD was probably a year ago, but I didn’t know much about it back then…

/ds

It’s been approximately 2 years since I heard the term ‘Lucid dreaming’, and began research/training. I’d rather not include the few brief moments of what might have been lucidity I experienced at a young age - so I’ll leave it at that.

Hmm, I’ve been on and off LDing since 1999, the year of purple velvet. I sort of stopped for a while until I had a nervous breakdown and I was trapped in my house so I ended up endlessly surfing the internet and somehow ended up here. :content: :tongue: :peek:

I’ve been LDing since April 13, 2002 and things are going quite good :smile:

I’ve been lding for four years. I first heard about lding when my mom bought “The Lucid Dreaming Kit” for my brother. I was the one who got interested in it, not him.

I bought that kit. I found it really cool.
Just saying.

About 17-18 years. I know what you mean Jeff.

Ive been here and lding for around two years.Im still not too happy with my results but im keeping at it and heading for at least 3 lds a week which i set as my goal of satisfactory.
And i think im going to stay in touch with it forever!:slight_smile: