THAT SOUND!

for a long time now well actally for 2 and a bit years i have had these dreams where i am lets say standing next to a speaker or somthing that will output sound. Something happens and the sound that the speaker out puts is intence. So louad that it makes my head spin and shake, even insde the dream i become sick and fall over due to the louadness of the noise.

Imn a few of my more recant dreams, hmm let me set the mood. you all know the stadium lights at football games or whaever? well i was next to one of them but instead of lights they were speakers. i kinda pu t in the cords wrong and then they outputted data sound at a sound that i cant even replecate in rl.

Last night i had two more of these dreams i had very little sleep and that might have somthin to with it. Anyway the first one was a massive sound inside my head. it was a female voice calling out to me. and damn did it hurt. i was stunned and then blown out of the dream. i awoke my head spinning.

Went back to sleep and i was standing in a radio tower. onto of the tower was a massive recepter that picked up well sounds. ther was a radio on a table nextr to me and i heared the sound of a girl calling out on the other end. i pressed the button to talk back and bam. u know if u hold a mic to close to a speaker. well that sound blew me out of the dreamtoo. i awoke my head spinning and hurting. and i was wide awake.

So i really need your thoughts. i cant figure this out. why do i hear these strange noises. Actally they go back as far as i can remember. anythoughts at all please

Cheers

Richard

hmm… I haven’t really experienced what you’re explaining, but I’ll try my best!

The first thing that came to my mind is this: When you are dreaming, is a female standing next to you or is a female voice playing very loud near you when you are sleeping? Maybe an outside audio source is playing with your subconscious and it is placing it into your dream. I know that when you are asleep, your ears adjust to less noise (at least mine do, since I sleep in a pretty quiet room) so any sound you hear while your ears are adjusted to this low-volume environment is going to be greatly amplified.

Or maybe your brain is just playing some really loud voice by itself. Find out what the girl is saying, try to figure out why the voice is being played, then hopefully convince your brain to stop making the sound so that you won’t wake up with your head spinning anymore. Sounds like the next time this happens, your head is going to spin right off your body!

Fill me in on whether my suggestions work or not. They probably won’t, since I haven’t experienced your problem, but it’s the best I can do and you never know what works unless you try, and I just wanted to give you something to try.

Thanks for trying this out! Good luck!

ok i will derf give taht a shot thanx a heap. umm i should have made my self a bit clearer. there is no external audio playing. i have thought that too but i foudn out tehre is nothing. It must be somthing to do with my mind.

This is teh first time that it was a girls voice, all the other times it has just ben louad noises. min you i was trying SD again last night that might have somthing to do with it. i will give it a go and tell you waht happens thanx for ur input dude :smile:

timeless soul? This might sound odd, but don’t you try to hear what she has to say? Next time, if you hear girl talk to you, try to listen to what she say. Use that as reality check too ^_^. Whever you see speaker or hear unusually loud noise, rc. Or, whenever you see girl-type, try to pay close attention to what she have to say. Even if the latter no make you lucid, you should still remember what she say. Or was she scream?

timeless soul? are you talk to mean? did you edit your post? why did you call me dude? :sad:

1. i dont udersatnd waht youa re syaing.
  2. i wasnt calling you dude
  3. dude is a context as friend. just as bro it is slang. times have changes and the slang along with it. it doesnt only apply to guys. enter a room with both sexs and say" hey guys listen up" do the females keep talking?

this is the first time taht it has been words. all the other times it has just been very louad sounds. the voice was screaming at someone esle but at the same time was calling to me. it was hard to understand , she seemed desprite with the calling of my name. this interests me as this is the first time with words.

and i would use this a a key for ld but it blow me out of the dream. it is too intence to listen to. tell you what if you want to come close to waht i mean. put head phones on. turn them up to max. play some really loud music and u might get close. that is why it awakes me.

i will listen closly next time but i dont think it is somthign i can understand

Timeless… you’re a very…uhm, very bad typist… or you just have a brain thats faster than your fingers. Surely you know how to spell those small but apparently difficult words with ease.
I mean, not being rude here or anything since i’m not the best :razz: and this isn’t an english exam… but you should consider reading what you post before you post it, and correct the little problems, it leads to overall bad spelling in later life, trust me it helps if you try and correct yourself. (soundin’ like a teacher ekk)
Also it’s a bit hard on mah eyes at this time of night and I thought i’d point it out…yawn grumpy bum arn’t I :grrr:

those sounds in ya head are weird, and they must be annoying !
i’ve had a few times, where I had woken up partially then fell bakka sleep’… then I heard like a sonic boom type explosion, my head started spinning and blah blah blah… didn’t think anything of it though, you get the re-occuring thing going on, so…good luck on finding out the source…I havn’t had any reoccuring dreams since childhood. They also seemed to dissapear.
Mabey ya should wish yourself deaf in the dream so you don’t have to hear the noise, if your lucid that is…

oh. so so sorry timeless soul. “I meant is you talking to me?”
I was referring to "This is teh first time that it was a girls voice, all the other times it has just ben louad noises. min you i was trying SD again last night that might have somthing to do with it. i will give it a go and tell you waht happens thanx for ur input dude ". :slight_smile:

"this is the first time taht it has been words. all the other times it has just been very louad sounds. the voice was screaming at someone esle but at the same time was calling to me. it was hard to understand , she seemed desprite with the calling of my name. this interests me as this is the first time with words. "- ^^ as for the voice, remind youself that you want to hear her again, and when you hear it, if you can remember, try really hard to find who saying it. If not, yell into void “What!?” ^^

“and i would use this a a key for ld but it blow me out of the dream. it is too intence to listen to. tell you what if you want to come close to waht i mean. put head phones on. turn them up to max. play some really loud music and u might get close. that is why it awakes me.” From the noises, i don’t know what to suggest except for earplug.

dude is a context as friend. just as bro it is slang. times have changes and the slang along with it. it doesnt only apply to guys. enter a room with both sexs and say" hey guys listen up" do the females keep talking? -ahh. I see . ^^ if you have new experience along lines of this type of dream, please post again. I am interest to see what resolve. ^^

wow. out of all teh things i have been called never that. it is true that i dont re read what i type. the reason why words like the come out like teh and what is waht is cause my left hand types daster then might right. i was tired when i wrote this due to lack of sleep. hmm let me see i am saying u r in ur 20s? well when i get out of my teens then i will spell prop but untill then i will live it up. i will take a little more care over this so u can read it. msn is a killer

hmm yelling into the void i would have never thought of that thanx a million :smile:

Twenties?!.. don’t make me shiver at the thought!.. my mum’s a teacher and her life-style rubbs off on me to some extent. I’m in my teens, living it up, spelling almost entirely correctly… and not even taking notice!

I also noticed that just before everyones bed-time, they hop on thier puters soley to read and put in thier last words before they crash, on this forum.
Being tired and not giving a care is all good, but every second word I read, came out wrong somehow…if not every first.

Pure class, I’d give you an award of somesort if there was one :razz:

anyways, do you have a hearing disorder?.. no? have you ever been close to being deafened in your life? can’t remember ever hearing a loud noise like the ones you’re dreaming about?..no?

Try trace back in your life to where these dreams started and pinpoint the problem, if there is one, sometimes your brain can just be blues and create whatever out of nowhere for obsolete reasons, take a chill pill and dont stress over em… these “sound” dreams’ll probably dissapear.

Wherefore the noises?

1. Maybe someone/thing is trying to tell you something, but you have been igorning the message. Your subconscious is having to scream this message at you.

2. You are losing your mind.

3. It is the voice of the Devil.

IH ear yao mna. Nuttign sezze leeving ti up kwhite lyek bbad splepping. Rack ohon!

[/sarcasm]

What is that mean?

lol ok that was tight but it was funny u made me laugh and that is hard to do. ok tell you waht i will take better care but i am not gonna say i am gonna be gr8 :razz:

right do i have a hearing problem? no
have i been close to b going deaf? maybe few fire works off next to my ear umm but these dreams started way before that

the noises i hear i dont think could happen in real life :eek:

i wish i coulkd trace it back, but the longer i have been at lucid dreaming the more i remember from my childhood. i had these dreams when i was very young. used to have dreams where to was the opp to. no sound that was just as bad. and i wish i could take a chill pill for this lol but i cant you see there is something wrong in my mind and i need to figure them out. or it anyway. they wont go away untill i have fixed the problem, like so much more in life. they always come back.

sage:
where are the noises? they change places, mainly from speakers but last two times one was from a speaker the other was in my head. i do belive somthing is trying to tell me somthing and i wish i could figure it out. 4 sure my sub c is screaming at me. got any advice on how to listen to it?

i have already lost my mind lol

and i dont belive in the devil :content:

hmmmm I hear ya man. Nuthin seays livin it up quite like your bad spelling. rock on!

onhce a bad speller gotta read bad spelling it is like another lanaue to me, so i can understand you :wink:
thanx tho

Richard

-_- you must be kidding me. You just like shinta!

USE PERIODS! "lol ok that was tight but it was funny u made me laugh and that is hard to do. ok tell you waht i will take better care but i am not gonna say i am gonna be gr8 "

"hmmmm I hear ya man. Nuthin seays livin it up quite like your bad spelling. rock on!

onhce a bad speller gotta read bad spelling it is like another lanaue to me, so i can understand you"-At least can understand you. But,
language! Once!Nothing! You! Says! livin’! Aiyah. SO so so sorry to bother. I just can’t stand the bad speeling. :slight_smile:

Trick to listen huh? Hmmm… I know is weird, but really. Try earplug. IT might work. IF not tell youself to be able to listen without pass out or ever. :slight_smile:

Any better?

lol nice but hey :happy:

anyways it is not an external nois it is from my mind i have worn earplugs and well the sound is still there… confusing stuff

oh. I just thinking effect carry on through dream. :slight_smile:

hmm i wish it were that simple :cry: