Competition Rankings For September

One more gives me 6.

Had a looooong one this morning. Up to 4.

One more for me. :smile:

up to 7 - new month’s record for me! :clap:

After two almost sleepless nights I had two short LDs this morning. This brings me up to 7

August: 3
September: 3

This sucks. My dreaming has been really crappy the last few days beacuse I have been sick. I did have one Ld though. So thats one more.

I’ll try and update the info tomorrow because I still don’t feel to good.

I’d also like to say that evryone is doing an excellent job :grin:
Keep it up.

hmm ok another two now

3 in 2 days. A personal best. Bump

Booast me up to 3 LDs, please.

6+1=7 for me! :smile:

JJJ

That’s some quick math! :happy:

lol! Sign me up because I had one this month… 1+0=1 :content: oh well It could be a while for the next one

I’m feeling a whole lot better and had a great night of dreaming. I had 3 LDs last night. aaaaahhhh it feels so good to be back to normal again. I hate being sick.

I’ll have to stop re-visiting this thread…I’m getting envious. I think we need a commiseration thread for the people who are just living in hope of one more LD as opposed to 3+ per night. :cry:

If a moderator could please make a part 2 to this topic since we are beyond 50 replies. Thank You :smile:

2 more for me. :smile:

Im taking a break from my WBTB practise which means almost no LD’s at the moment (just the occasional once a week LD). Ill be back …

Two nice but short LDs last night:

1. I was fighting an alligator when I became lucid. First I let the animal bite me but it didn’t hurt much. If I really had expected to feel any pain I would have probably felt it too. Then I remembered to meet & greet your dream enemies so that’s what I did. I accepted the creature as a part of myself and hugged him. He became less aggressive and went away shortly afterwards.
  2. I became lucid and the whole environment looked EXTREMELY real, even a bit more real than irl. It was one of the most stable LDs so far so I decided to fly a bit. I first flew around about 5km height before I let myself fall back to earth with an incredible speed. AWESOME! :happy: Unfortunately this made me wake up.

One more for me:

Whenever I am walking into the wind, I have the habit of lifting my arms, closing my eyes, and imagining what it would feel like to take off and start flying. In the dream, I was surprised when I actually did start flying into the wind b/c I was so sure the dream was real.