Our Chat:)

Well, just letting you know we also have a chat room(a tab on the main page or mirc).
We have so many members here on forum but less than 20 in the chat room.So you are all welcome to drop in if you have any questions or just feel like talking.
I realize that we are not allways talking lucid dreaming there but theres many people dedicated to this,so sometimes its just a question of little persistency:)
You might also get the expression that they are all mad there:)hehe slightly insane id say:)
Most busy times are usually somwhere between 9-0.00 pm(european time).
There are allways some regulars like Tomas,Stuffness,Gov,Ulrik,DM7…and many others who will be happy to help in case you got some “answer me now” question:)
Come in sometimes,enjoy the cofee and company:)
p.Infection,you too:)

Dont fear, Enter! (You are Responsible,Jack!)

The thing was, I always thought there were very few people in the chat (before I actually went there on Monday night :wink: ). It’s because when you go to the ‘chat’ page on the site there is a little message at the bottom saying there are x people there. Now I know it applies to the Dutch chatroom, probably, and not the one on IRC. It’s sort of confusing. ^^

I may be on more, depending on my mood. I’m more of a forum person (although IRC is great, but so addictive o_o)

I’ll be sure to drop in now and then :slight_smile:

I rarely have time to listen to the conversations of fools. FOOLS!!
(Recently overheard topics: Computers burning, is Jeff a girl?, who is Jeff???, Why won’t Atheist say anything?, Sicken people with sexual pickup lines…)

A little mad, you say?

My internet have been weird lately.

I cannot access chat4all.org, nor other some websites. I bugged my tech support about that. They are fixing it, but yeah suuuure. I don’t really believe them so I’m going to call them again tomorrow to see what’s up. :tongue:

Oh well. :wink: Yes it’s fun to chat there. Come over and have fun like Jack suggested! :biggrin:

This you mean? Dont think this has anything to do with the chat room, i think it is the amount of people currently logged into the ld4all forum. :smile:
Not completly sure though, but it is for sure not the chat, since dm7 is not even logged in at the moment.

I’ve tried it twice, I wasn’t sure what I was doing (my first chat room) but there seemed to be a lot of hanging about. But It might be just an age thing…I might be too old.

There’s usually always someone in the chatroom. It’s fun to see familiar names and talk in real-time to people you know only from the forum.

I urge people to drop in and say “hi”. If you want, you can say something else while you’re there. :wink:

“Sicken people with sexual pickup lines…”-people?i know just one person like that:)
And btw…chat regulars-you are free to post your opinions here too:)

ps.“Is Jeff a girl”- so…is he?:)i just wasnt present when this matter was being solved:)

A little mad huh? :crazy:
Did you walk in one me or something? I wonder if any of those were my topics hehehe. Anyways it can get pretty weird in there at times maybe but if someone comes in asking about lucid dreams the topic will change back to LDing. I’ve probably scared some people on accident but this will cure your fear: You don’t have to wonder anymore, I really am crazy. :peek:

I should try the chat room some day, It didn’t work on my last comp, but I think it will on this one, It would be cool talking to you all, but forums are my favorate! :tongue:

If you have problems accessing the chatroom using the link up there in the menu, it may be that you don’t have the Java Virtual Machine software installed on your computer. If this is the case, you’ll need to download it. Alternatively, (and in my opinion a much better solution) you could use a proper IRC client like mIRC (https://www.mirc.com) and avoid using Java altogether.

Anyway, the Java Engine can be downloaded from here.

One more thing… it is often difficult to follow/understand the conversation in the chatroom unless you are drunk or high.

If you are drunk or high, it is still difficult to follow/understand the conversation, but you just don’t care. :happy:

Anything else? Just remember that most of the time you enter chat, these people have been here forever or enough time to talk about anything, so maybe thats why it gets a little weird, but i ensure only about half or less is under the influences. The fact is, you dont have to be high or drunk or nothing, all you have to do is think of a name and say “HI”. I notice myself sometimes that the forum moves faster than chat, but if you enter at the right time, you can find yourself in the middle of a great conversation, thats the only reason why i go back, other then telling people how messed up i am on drugs lol :lmao: im j/k of course, dont fear Enter !

actually it is the ppl who are currently at the chat page. So not necessarily at the chat. There can be more ppl on the chat.

that thing works entirely independent of the forum - and if you want to have you name on there you have to click on a separate thingy, which DM7 obviously has done, otherwise it wouldn’t show her name.

this is still a thing from the old days, when it also was installed at the old forum, and it had still some kind of informational value.

Hey Pasquale, do you ever go into chat? If not ,why? Your the goddess of the forum, it would be nice to talk to a god if you know what i mean :wink: