Has any one look at any of these?

I want to know what happens in dream if you look at a deck of cards. What do they say? And what happen when you look at a calender? what do it say?

That’s all want to know. :slight_smile:

You’d probably either see some really blurry numbers, or a bunch of hooblah that means nothing.

Heheheh, hooblah. :smile:

Look at Sheepherder’s Lucid Dream journal in dream section…playing cards are mentioned there.

I actually have quite a history with playing cards appearing in random places in my LDs. Try as I might, I simply can’t work out why I keep seeing them. It’s not like I’m an avid gambler or anything. In fact, I don’t think I’ve played a card game in quite a few years - perhaps even before I started lucid dreaming.

Anyway, while I never see more than a couple at a time, they always appear perfectly accurate. Never blurry, or with mismatched numbers/suits, and always just lying around anywhere I go. I don’t see them in every dream, but certainly a startling majority. Never when I’m not lucid though (just to make it a little more weird).

I should leave them around my house in RL, and use them for RCs. :wink:

aiyah! Is strange. I would think they would have picture of friend or something instead of queen king jack. ?

What about calander?

I know I’ve had a dream when started trying to ld a few month ago about it being new year already, which is distance between july and february.
Father bring home new year things, and I think to self in dream “oh yea! It is new year today isn’t?”, but when I wake up, is still july.

So has anyone actually seen calander?

and that is so so strange atheist. But that would be good Idea to buy cards (is cheap ^.^) and place around house and do reality check. So you say they accurate?

I didn’t really examine them too closely, but I was certain the number of symbols on the card matched the value displayed in the corners. Now that I think of it, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a picture card (Jack, Queen or King). In fact, I’m pretty sure the cards are always either diamonds or hearts too…

I’ll take notice of the next one I see.

Playing cards freak me out. :bored: Don’t ask.

Hmm maybe you’re gambling with your DCs’ lives, Atheist? :tongue: Actually maybe you’ve come to expect playing cards in your LDs and your subconscious simply picks it up.
The clarity of stuff depends on the dreamer, I guess. If you think they’ll appear perfect, they probably will. If you just look at them randomly…

i’ve once played poker in a dream, and the card were normal, give or take the fact there was one too many Ace of Spades. I once had a calendar in a dream but i can’t remember what it looked like.

Sezril > nice german suplexes lol but the avatar is a little too large.

If you’re worrying about over the limit avatars; take a look at Atheist, a mod too lol

Oooooh But since the bottom is so small we could make an exception? Hey let’s have instead an “Area” rule where the total area of your avatar cannot exceed 4225 pixels… but if you’re going to go non- 65X65 the limit for one side is 100 pixels?

hmm. is strange. I was almost certain there would be something odd. ^.^

I expected very strange card, or calanders with Mapril for month, or the fame date of february 30 which appear in UK das manuscript for experimental upnnas (Please not to ask).