the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic V

Psshh, here we go, my kinda place.

I love to dream, it’s the best part of my sleep, eventhough I might not get a good, resting sleep, it’s the best part. I can live a life with no troubles most of the time. With LD’ing, it’s even better. Having the feeling of control whle dreaming… very fun. I love the feeling I personally get when I figure out I am dreaming. I usually say sometime like “Yeh, I’m dreaming” in the dream world. This site will be of much use to me!

-Juice… the newcomer.

Yes, definitely your kind of place. :smile:

At least we won’t have to answer another query about how to get started. Right?

Hey everybody, I discovered this site through a friend, read it over twice and then came here. I ski, write, play/make video games and I very badly want to Lucid Dream. Nice to meet everyone.

Hiya Hobbes… :wave:

We are glad to have you here.

One thing…I hope you don’t plan on using that huge signature pic (we use phpBB code here, not html). We only allow text and smilies in sigs…anything bigger is out of the question.
Also, read the LD4ALL Forum Guidelines - Click to read!
It will steer you clear of trouble…it has all kinds of fun rules and regulations that we like everyone to stick to.

Sorry if I sound like a bossy boots.
Fey~ :peek:

Hi everyone my name is Learjet and I’m a lucid dreamer.

What a massive site you people have here. Hope you have that search button well oiled.

Learjet, welcome to ld4all forum! Please feel free to browse around. We won’t bite ya :wink:

Oh speaking of searching function being oiled up… we’ve not done that yet.

Alert << Searching function is in need of being oiled up!

There, it will be oiled by… now. :biggrin: Here you go and have fun! :wink:

Welcome Learjet and Hobbes! (Not to be confused with Hubbs)

You both seem very motivated and primed for beginning to LD!
Motivation, support, and information are all needed to LD. We’ll provide you the support and info, the rest is up to you :wink: ask us any questions you like (after raiding the search bar, hmm?) and we’ll promptly answer them. Oyeah, that friend of yours will help out too. You’ll find that this forum is really fun(ny). If you really want some motivational power, hit “sex” on the search bar. :tongue:

Thanks all for the welcome.

At 40 I wouldn’t say I was new to LDing, I’ve been doing it most of my life, conducting experiments and had some amazing experiences. I guess up to now I’ve been a loner. But to go further and to understand more of what I’ve been experiencing I need some feedback from like minded people. So here I am!

Still trying to get down the acronyms so I can understand the code you speak in but I’m a quick study and have experienced quite a few so can relate fairly easily.

Cool that there is an Australian mod too. :smile:

Heya, I’m new here. I’ve been reading the forums for about a year and just now joined. I’ve been visiting #ld4all for a while too. I had my first ld sometime in May, I think… I had a bunch the past few weeks too. Anyway, nice to meet you all :smile:

Welcome NinjaJoe2! :cool_laugh:
I think I’ve talked to you a few times on chat, great to have you here!! :happy:

Hi I’m new here. I came here after somebody mentioned these forums on alt.dreams.lucid.

When I get lucid, I plan to 1) see a fanfic of mine develop in front of my eyes and 2) meet and kiss Chloe from Smallville, obviously. :content:

Obviously, of course! Chloe is great. There is a lot of fun to be had in “meeting” DCs. :wink:

Welcome to the Forum clarkkent! :happy:
PS - do you know superman?

Sure, Chloe is great. But Lana is better.
:tongue:

Anyways welcome to the forum NinjaJoe and clarkkent!!
(I stopped watching Smallville after first season…)
Anyways glad to see you’re well on your wa, Joe, and uh clark, those intentions should keep you afloat for the effort of LDing :cool:

Smallville is too drama for me. Er, I’m gonna go search on Yahoo! for alt.dreams.lucid right now. See ya later!

Hi Learjet welcome! An advanced lucid dreamer is always welcome here maybe you can share and advice others a bit :wink:

Happy dreaming!
Jeff

:happy: Hi ninjajoe, we talked at the chatroom then my name was ufo and one night it was Taco!
Remember the ninja vitamin pills lol!

Welcome at the forum…many happy dreams…lucid or not! :cool_laugh:

Greetz,
Jeff

:content: Welcome aboard Hobbs!

Wish you many lucid dreams!

Greetz,
Jeff

Hi, I’m new here :wink:

Been checking out the site and it all seems very interesting. I’m very into spirituality and recently had a spiritual and religious breakthrough that just hit me during the day. I now see things a lot clearer than before as I am not clouded by indecision and insecurity.

Big believer in adventuring and experiencing new things and I always heard that some people believe the euphoria gained without any “help”, shall we say, can be better than that with. So who am I not to give it a go?

Currently I remember my dreams sporadically, but when I do they are VERY long and very detailed and I don’t believe I’ve ever had a nightmare. They are quite bizarre and bring up parts of my past mingling with the new to create a timeless “me” (if that makes sense?).
So at the moment I’m at the stage of beginning a dreamdiary. Beginning to try and remember and ultimately beggining along the path…

Sorry if I’ve bored you with standard “newbie” rubbish, just thought I’d give you a little background info…

Oh, and I challenge anyone of you to guess my age :cool:

Welcome. Enjoy the forum. Must be good to see clearly?, but I don’t beleive I’ve experienced this.

I was just talking about something and i made some joke about kharma in an ether or something inside me clicked. I was talking to this guy and I just opend up and talked and explained it to him. It basically involves a lot of beliefs which I hadn’t (consciously) come across before but actually read about today on this site.
The belief that everything is in fact one matter experiencing itself through itself and out of itself. That you are me, that I am you that we are simultaneously both and neither. That death is not something to be afraid of, that we shouldn’t fear it. When we “die” we merely awaken from the state of stupor we all currently inhabit and that you will reach some form of enlightenment and one-ness with the universe as you finally, inevitably awake. I can’t possibly hope to explain it anymore than that and feel free to disbelieve because to me it doesn’t matter as all religions are fundamentally the same and it does not change depending on what name you choose to give it. So there you go.
When I finished explaining this to my friend his first reaction was “Well, it certainly makes a lot more sense than Christianity”

One thing that popped up on this site was that coincided with what I just explained was that through lucid dreaming you could visit what some would refer to as the “afterlife”, others “dreamtime” (aborigines) and others “the real world”. I pass no judgement on this either way as it is something to me that has yet to be explored…

Hi Crazy :wave:

It’s nice to have you here! Enjoy surfing on ld4all… and please feel free to ask questions, discuss, or whatever… we won’t bite ya. :wink: That’s really nice that you had a spiritual/religious awakening. I wish you the best luck in your jouney!

:smile: