Dill+Garlic=LUCID!!!!

:rofl: Sage hehehe :rofl:

Well i really would like to see if Ben7 tried it himself for some time,
and then tell us :neutral:

Jeff

Lol! I wouldn’t even be able to swallow that combo. But, I, too, am interested in Ben7’s result after he tries it for some time.

:happy: Good luck Ben7! :eh:

Sweet dreams… hope that … stuff… works for you. :peek:

Does our herbal incompetence know no bounds?

No, no it doesn’t. :cool:

Better lay off the shortcuts forum from now on. Best not kill myself getting miniscule amounts of trytophan. This reminds me of the
“Swimming in rotting squid” Fear Factor episode. :grrr:

yea i realise its a stupid idea to make that stuff and drink it w/ proof it works but i did it anyway…

hehe the vinger + garlic combination is horrible, i felt lik my throat was burning and it made me gag, i recommend drinkin it slowly and not attempting to chug it really fast to get it over with, i learned from this mistake hehe. I dont think i had enough dill though i was kinda runnin out. No LD but good dreams. Well it was only a first attempt so u cant really say much from that.

If you wanna go to sleep with bad breath i highly recommend this, if u want an LD i suggest waiting till this idiot or sum other has 1 from this stuff. lol peace

Hehe Trigpoe very brave indeed! :wink:

Yuck! :bored:

Jeff

I just tried some Garlic Powder+Onion Powder=Balsamic Viniger (SP) It tasted weird, but it was ok with a bunch of water next to it :neutral: So, lets see how it goes tonight :grin:

Happy you are. Good luck, and I know it’s not gonna work, but since you’re not on the forums, it won’t degrade your placebo :cool:

Alright, I had doubts about this, but something must be in that stuff… I had an amaazing dream recall of 9 dreams last night O_O I normally remember 1-2. What chemicals in that mixture help dream recall? (It didnt taste that bad, just add some water to the mixture)

Hmm, interesting freecube, perhaps there is more to it than I thought.Already tried a second time?

Btw, for eating all that stuff together:
How about mozarella tomatos?

Cut slices of tomatos, put slices of mozarella on them, put fresh balicum on it.Now pepper and salt.Pour oil and vinegar over it at the end.
This is the basic thing, but probably garlic and dill won´t taste too bad with it.

Traumgänger

Its the vinegar that tastes awfully…garlic and dill can be quite good in any dish. But the dill contains way to less trytophan to be active…garlic broadens bloodvessels so that could have a working…vinegar? No idea.
Its just an acid nothing more then that.

Jeff

So, what to eat for that trytophan?
I read about turkey, but since I am veggie…

Is eating a lot of trytophan the same as taking melatonin regularly? I can´t imagine that taking any hormon regularly is very good for you.
And, do you also need other stuff together with trytophan to make it effective?

experts needed :wink:
Traumgänger

I take sometimes Trytophan pure…from the viatmin shop and u dream a lot more then…but its different then taking pure melatonin that really increases deep sleep portion of your total sleep time…so if u sleep long enough also for your rem sleep.

Trytophan is in bananas and milk…and honey you can use to get more of it through the blood brain barriere.
so make a milkshake from bananas,milk and a bit honey and you sure get enough trytophan inside…else just drink some milk with a bit honey and a banana.

To aid the process take vitamin b6 with this and magnesium those two the body needs to convert the tryptophan into serotonin and melatonin.

Jeff

and dont forget to sleep:)

how much of each ingredient do you need? I might try it if it is a really tiny amount, but if you need cups, then count me out! A banana milkshake sounds a wee little bit tastier!

who had success with garlic dill and vineger? :eh:

does “dill weed” count?

Wow, I have dill growing all over my yard. It smells so good. I should try the mixture… :smile:

Does seratonin/bananas really work to help LD’s?

I haven’t LD’d in… months. I had one, then a 7 month gap where i actively persued every night, then a crazy burst of about 20 in 2 weeks. Now nothing again… And i’ve been drinking something like a liter of banana smoothie/protien shake a day… plus natural supplements…

wow this topic has a big age…lol.

ben7…where did you go?!

anybody have a worth giving experience?

So dill is one of the main ingredients to this manic mad theory upon a mixture to make your mind work that little extra bit harder whilst sleeping, i would give it a try but I would like someone else to try it first. Where can I find dill if this works. what website can u get it from