PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

I have been, visiting this site for a while now and have just been reading all the posts, but i decided to post some now, my ld’s are usually pretty short but i dont have that hard of a time going ld, um also i would really like to hear some of you guy’s experiances with ld. mine haven’t been all that great seeing as how im pretty new to this, so please post your experiances with LD here if ya want :smile:

Hi kdwolf77!

It’s really nice to meet you! Welcome to ld4all forum! We’re glad to have you here!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to refer you to Dream Diary section. They have a lot of LD4all users’ experiences with LD’s in their diary…

Perhaps we can post our favorite LD experience here for some inspirations? :smile: Oh! It won’t hurt if you use the searching function too… this LD4all forum is pretty old lol… it has a lot of stuff hidden in here only to be found by searching. :look:

:biggrin: Welcome to the ld4all forum again! :happy: Enjoy your stay!

Most excellent advice DM7!

I wouldn’t bother reading my dream diary kdwolf…unless you really want to find out how ‘not’ to have a LD!
Hehee

Fey~ :peek:

Come on REality.Failure :grin: you have a secret book under your bed all in black leather with silver print on it and text…

LUCID DREAMS

BYE REALITY.FAILURE
     PART VII

READ AT OWN RISK

1024 pages of the most exotic lucid dreams and joys!
you are just to modest to tell us all about it :cry:

244 ways to fly in a lucid dream and 422 ways to prolong them :cry:
500 pages of the best sex in lucid dreams :cry:
122 ways to let your dream caracters cary your dream laundry 4 you :cry:
612 ways of lucid teleportation :cry:
999 ways how to bake a dream apple pie :cry:
711 ways to wreck your dream car in a ld and repair it within 2 sec .
899 ways to frisbee with glow in the dark dream turtles.

Plz plz plz be let us read it :peek:

Can we make a deal? :dream:

Greetz,
Jeff

Eheheheh :content:

But uh, my LD journal’s link is right under my sig. It’s really small, but you can copy and paste it into your browser.

Dude I love nice people lol, you guys rock thanks for the info! i have a questiuon maybe someone can answer, when i try to have a WILD it never works but, when i dont even try, and i just think to myself right before i fall asleep, it would be cool to have an ld" and it works, the other night i actually went through REM conciously it was so weird, if anyone has any info feel free to share thanks again guys!!!

Sounds good wolf, sometimes people get LDs when they least expect it. :content:
If you haven’t already, you can check out “The BIG WILD topic Part VII” or whatever, it’s a sticky, so it’s at the top. Lots of info there. Just look around, there’s things to find everywhere around this site.
Hope you like your time here!

That’s about all you got right in your guessing Jeff.
Oh, but the leather’s fake!!
:puh:

Fey~

fake leather? what kind of monster are you? oh well at least no cows died for it :cool:

I’d recommend trippers ld diary. That is -the- best diary in my opinion. Too bad it’s so rarely updated.

Hehe so you got a book under your bed hmmm now iam curious :sly: lol!

Its nice to have you as a fellow mod Reality.Failure :wink:

Greetz,
Jeff