[NT] Welcome back Dm7!

DM7…gone…for a long time…but…WHAT?! :eek:

I really, really hope you’ll be able to get back on soon, DM7. This forum needs you. :content: I can’t count the times I’ve seen you give really helpful advice to me or anybody else on the forum who asks for it…I think we can all agree you’ve been a great asset to everbody. Besides that, its just fun to read your posts. :wink:

I hope your parents come through, or you find a way to get access to a computer soon, or something like that. It would be so great if everyone knew about lucid dreaming, but as always, so many people are afraid of what they don’t know about…Anyway, once they run out of energy, I’d suggest a full frontal assualt! :grin: Heh, well, in the form of scientific lucid dream articles or something. Keep your cool. :content:

Good luck!

Dear DM7…this is such horrible news!

Im sure everything will turn out good in the end and i Know your parents will accept u 4 who U truly are. I/and every1 here will miss u so much and u will always be on my moind. Good luck with everything.

P.S in case u wont be going back to Sea life and checking out the “help saveDM7 thread” we made there 4 u, here is what I had to say :smile: :

Wow! :eek:

I really dont even know what to say about this. Its a lot worse then i initially thought it was. In the weeks that i was priviledged enough to talk to DM7 i learned what an amazingly Great and awesome person she really is; she has great talent. I really hate to see her suffering like this with all the things going on in her life and all. Soner or later her parents WilL accept her 4 who she Is and will hopefully see what a great gift she truly has. Until then, she should not stop doing something she is incrediblygood at just because some 1 doesnt understand or agree with it.

The sea life chatroom will be incredibly empty without DM7 in it, but i know that she will be back some day and will bring life to it again like all the times she was there.

I believe that everything will turn out good in time. I will miss seeing her in the chatroom and her posts in here. She will continuously be in my thoughts and heart. I will do my best 2 send her myove, imaginging the loving light surrounding her and protecting her. My thoughts and blessing will 4ever be with her.

Dont let your faith and trust down DM7!! U can and will get through this…i KnoW u can!

Will be missing u greatly until then…
:angel_fly:

Gone? Heh no one ever leaves…well i hope not :smile:

Sorry to hear about the news Dm7 :neutral: , but your here to stay, right?

She will come back Hubbs…but for now she is gonne.
But she is doing ok she told me :smile: And she will be ok!
And thats most important for now :smile:

Greetz,
Jeff

Its a hard fact, and i dont think i can accept it :crying:

I was gonna sugest rebellion but why does DM7 even need to rebel, she is 18 how do the parents have any say in the matter?

Hehehe,

I’m here for now… problems still, but… I’m back for now. My parents are really worried about me and I can understand that. It’s not what they expected me to be… a dream forum user. :wink:

But I’m sorting the problems out with them right now. :biggrin: So don’t worry. I’ll be posting while I sort that problems out now… I have my computer, I paid all for it so they can’t use money as excuse from not letting me to get on. I even pay for my own internet access. :content:

Thanks. No need to worry about me.

Madjack… I don’t know. :shrug: Parents can be weird sometimes when they’re worried and want the best for me. You know? :wiske:

It’s nice of them to decide what’s best for you, rather than letting you decide how you’d like to spend your time. Forums are just a hobby, and I can’t see how they could be harmful to your academic studies - particularly one based on dreaming. They might think of it as a pointless topic, but the fact is you’re meeting people online and developing social relations with others who share your interests.

I just don’t get it. :confused:

I know, I don’t get it either. My parents think that typing and facing the computer screen is meanless and a complete waste of time, but I love meeting people with same interests like this forum. You know? Anyways, I have hard time with my academic studies, but that’s mainly because I’m sick. I have been sick a lot lately, but that’s going into off topic. And yes, you’re right, it couldn’t be harmful to my academic studies since I’m studying in art field and LD’ing is what got me inspired to do so!

Oh well… as I told you… my parents are weird sometimes, but I do still love them because I do understand that they do want the best from me. :content:

oh no! I just saw this post and this is terrable! Thanks soo much DM7 for all your help, you really are an inspiration, and have fun at collage! I hope that your parents understand soon, and that you can come on once and a while, because the forum wont be the same without you :sad:
thanks so much :wave: hope to hear from you soon!

charlotte… there’s no need to worry dude. You’re late by a very, very long time.

OK from now on this thread has become the official “welcome back DM7”-topic :cool:

Welcome back DM7!!! :wink:

lol. WELCOME BACK (little late it is, though…)

excellent! I’m glad I’m late so I can say ‘Welcome back!’ wow, I haven’t been on this forum for a while huh? Wow, that scare only lasted a day :tongue: sorry I’m so late… wow… now I feel smart

Thank you for your warm welcome. :happy: I really do enjoy helping people out here…

But, I need to watch more careful and work on my prorities. So, if I don’t post as much as I seem to… you know why. :smile: I need to have a life IRL too. lol! :tongue: But of course, I still will help. :grin:

Welcome BAck DM7!!!

Missed u much ^_~

Hmm i missed this welcome back topic… Better late than never :tongue:

Welcome back DM7 :grin:

been a while since i have seen you at the chat though, hope you join again sometime :smile:

“been a while since i have seen you at the chat though, hope you join again sometime”

Well, :help:

I can’t connect to irc.chat4all.org server at all. :crying: Something is wrong with my ISP and they’re not even willing to fix it unless they charge me $50 a hour for a technician to come. I don’t have that kind of money. Isn’t it possible that we can move to new and different server? Too much to ask, I know. I understand if can’t, but I’d love it if it’s possible.

So that explains why I haven’t been in the chatroom for so long. :sad:

:sad: Forget chat!, give me your address. I’m coming over! :cool:

LOL yeah right :wink:

My address is…

1234 E Cloud No. 7
Utah, USA, 12345

lol!

[color=red] [b] This topic is locked!
Part II can be found here:part II

[/color] [/b]