Sweet o_o My friend and I each had a DILD from each other.

We were having a non-lucid Dream Connection, and It was one of those ultra-realistic-you-can-think-and-youthink-that-the-dream-is-reality dreams :razz: So a light didnt go on when my friend flipped a switch, and I said “Hey name you know, when a light doesnt go on, your dreaming! :razz:” And he said yeah, “I better do a RC! :razz:” (All just playing) He hen looks at his hands, and says “Holy Crap! I AM DREAMING!” I then say “seriously?” (I didnt see his deformed hands) Then he says YEAH! So I RC, realize Im dreaming, and then my mom woke me up ;_; He woke up from his alarm shortly after me.

Now that is sweet.
Good for you and your friend :thumbs:

Congrats for both of you!

I’ll throw a party for you all… :partying_face: Congrats again! :thumbs:

Cool. Have you spoken to him about it much since? Did you both share the same scenery?

Yes, we talk on the phone to each other every day for awhile, and see each other 3 times a week, so yes we have discussed it, and we also shared the same scenery :smile:

Pretty neat, I’ve never experienced a shared dream (that I know of…) Did you guys try to do it, or was it just coincidence?

One little thing, these kind of threads should maybe be in the Dream Diary section? :peek:

Seriously? I didn’t think that was possible! Would be cool :cool:

that is ultra-cool! Way to go! :cool_laugh: :happy: :grin: :wiske: You must be so excited! You should do a RC every time you see him, and get him to do one every time he sees you, and maybe you can have more shared dreams! :peek:

Sorry this isnt in the DD forum, I like TQFL :razz: Good Idea to do a RC every time I see him o_o He’s in alot of my dreams, but I never thought of that XP. And we werent trying to have a shared dream THAT night, but we do normally, thats my 5th shared dream with him :smile:

H-O-W-?
Seriously, whats your technique? I must try 0.0

Tell me how!
But reall,You guys must practice alot together to have a shared dream.

Well, my friend and I dont really practice alot but I try to find him in a dream in his normal dreams. I say to myself over and over as I go to sleep “I will dream about eating Tyis” I then fall asleep and ALWAYS dream about him, the next morning we’ll take turns telling parts about the dream. I think just knowing that we’ll see each other in a dream helps ALOT.
[/quote]

:happy: thats crazy

Do you agree on meeting in a particular place in your dreams? If so, it might just be a coinsidence, you know. the both of you using some sort of dream encubation successfully on the same night. Just a suggestion…

edit: why not give each other some sort of kodeword while in the dream, to check if you are in fact sharing the dream?

Umm… was that a typo, or have I just missed something? :eek:

No, its not a typo :razz: Im a straight guy, I just think the image of me physically eating my friend tyis is so funny it makes me dream about him, and yes, we give codewords many times.

So you’re saying you two go to sleep, then meet inside a dream and you give eachother codewords. And then in the morning when you meet you both know these same codewords from the dream?!

Yep :smile: