LD Sex

You wish:) :wink:

rolls eyes no i dont!

see what i mean?

Now that I think about it, the girl from that dream seemed Canadian… :wink:

wahh better run for your life!! (or at least your sexual dignity) :tongue:
j/k

only time i ever had sex in a dream was when i wasnt lucid. However i did become lucid when i relized that this chick IRL wouldnt have sex with me in the middle of school :gni: and i woke up when i relized it was just a dream i guess cause i got too excited and so the whole expierence didnt last too long :down:

One, I’m a woman. Two I can have longer ones if I want to but sometimes I’d rather do something else with my LDing time rather than bang some girl all night.
Besides, me being a woman I can have more than one anyway. :tongue:

hehe thanks sage, im honoured :wink:

btw, how can someone “seem” canadian? was this girl wearing a parka and saying “eh” alot? :content:

yup…ur lucky. by the way aydira i lik ur new avartar. I think i have too much sex in dreams if u want my thoughts on it. i kinda share aydira’s personality in dreams if i see a hot girl i usually just jump on her, even in non LDs sumhow when i see girls im given just enough awareness to freely go have sex with them. i think it became a dream sign or sumin awell.

Eh? Its easy to tell a Canadian even if he doesn’t say eh? Us Canadian guys are all ruggedly handsome, the women are all gorgeous, and if you don’t think so just drink some REAL beer and you’ll learn.

Or you could look at our toques and plaid shirts :cool:

haha, i assure you i am not extremely gorgeous(at least i dont think i am) and i know some not so good looking canadians. dont you think highly of yourself? :wink: besides, no beer for me, damn laws. :sad: i dont wear toques either. hmm… maybe i was adopted from europe or something

Jenn(eh)

Yes, I can see the process now… Slowly but surely, this thread is converting to the topic of hockey (somewhere in the middle stages now). My globally-broadcast subliminal messages did not fail me.

Sorry it was stupid of me to forget that LDing is not limited to the heterosexual. I like your little man hater comment at the end though it made me laugh. But it also brought up a good point.
Granted in real life men have a hard time keeping their interest on the booty once they have had an orgasm. I was wondering if any of you guys have had dream sex multiple times in one LD. For those of you not hip with street lingo :cool: , the word “booty” no longer refers to the female’s buttocks but more the prospect of having sex.

It was actually the fuzzy beaver hat that gave it away… :smile:

…nice avatar Alayambo

:cool:

must…update…definition…of…booty…
done. :cool:

Did anyone ever mention to you that some :wink: guys really like lesbians? I’ve no idea why. Actually, I do, but I wouldn’t say.

Both your avatars are really cool. Both remind me of some recent event in my life…

infection0…

where do you hear about that? I find that very interesting. Lol, that reminds me, I watched a movie last night… I forgot what movie was called… something about “Look from the sky.” Hehehe, there is a gay guy looking for cute guys to mate with, and he talks with that woman often too as if he is close to her, but yet he is gay. Is it just me or I get confused easily? :content:

I mean no offenses anyone, I do respect gays/lesbians… it’s just that I find it confusing sometimes that’s all. :smile: Enjoy. :biggrin:

Hmmm… were you watching Will and Grace? :tongue:
I don’t watch that anymore, because Everybody Loves Raymond.

ROFL I watch Will and Grace

Everybody Loves Raymond IMO isnt that funny… ;\

BTW -

I_Hate_Sexists

After finally getting back on topic, this thread has been locked and will be continued here: LD Sex - Part 2