A Dream inside a Dream and writing the dream inside a dream?

I had a dream where I fell asleep, then had a dream, and woke up inside my dream “FA” and then wrote down my dream inside the dream. So I practically had a dream then had a false awakening then wrote down my dream?
But anyway I went to bed at 12:00 and woke up at 6:00 having to go pee “yay for water” Then I had the dream. I had another long lucid dream hip hip hurray!

Have any of you experienced the dream inside a dream then writing down the dream inside your dream thing?

Yes, too many times.
I sometimes find that afterwards, I can’t actually recall what I was writing in the dream. It can be frustrating, but if you are having a FA it means that you are not far from a lucid dream.

I’ve experienced that a couple of times too. It’s very annoying when you have to get up to write your dreams down, only to later discover that it had just been a dream.

That’s why you should always do an RC as soon as you wake up. :wink:

ya that happened to me last night…and i remember what i was writing…i was writing about what i was dreaming which is what i wrote down in my dream diary…hehe

LOL! Yes it can be véry annoying, but it can also be of some help: I’ve had a few dreams when I’m writing the previous dream in my dream dream diary while still dreaming, and I really concentrate on remembering it. When I do, I write it down and I can still read it pretty normally. When I wake up for real, I usually have a better recall of that dream because I wrote it already down during the FA.

eXactly!