Melatonin is a Success!!!

Jason, you should have no trouble purchasing melatonin in the states. If for some strange reason you can’t get it at a pharmacy, go to a supermarket. I guarantee you no one there will give you any problems over it.

I think I couldn’t just buy it here, but I am not sure - mine are from the US, bought from a Swiss ebay-seller. :tongue:

Fabi but you used it with a joint so maybe it was the combination?

Greetz,
Jeff

me no no take any drugs no no

I believe you blackeyeliner1…but you use blackeyeliner no. 1 so then you dont need any drugs of course :wink:

Jeff

hey thanx! hehe. black eyeliner no.1 is sold in all lucid stores! hehe :grin:

I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. But I’ll make a note to get some melatonin and (little help on proper dosage here… don’t want that brain damage) vitamin B6 at my local GNC, which is about half an hour’s bike away. Uh, I THINK I’ll be able to sneak it past my parents. I mean, I’m only gonna buy a small bottle to test out, right?

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea melatonin had such an effect on dreams.
Hey I live in the U.S. I can get it right? If I have to resort to swiss e-bay sellers, well that’s gonna be a little bit hard to do.

One more thing: If you crush it, you actually put it UNDER your tounge and keep it there the whole night?? What’s that all about?

eyeliner, i dont believe you. never taken an aspirin? never any cough sirup? never any antibiotics?

yeah, it probably was the combination that caused the lucidity, but tonight i tried it without weed and still had loads of dreams… the last one got lucid right before someone woke me up. awesome dream recall, but only that beginning of one ld - which still isn’t bad. also my melatonin is only 300 mcg… (0.3 mg)… google is awesome. just go there and type ‘300 mcg to mg’ and it’ll calculate. i didnt know that, found it out by accident, kinda neat. :grin:

Infection-yes,just crush half of the 3mg pills under your tongue.It will take about 20 minutes to absorb there(lol no it wont stay there all night:).
This way it works faster and i believe also stronger.
good luck:)

Damn, damn… I have to be 18 to buy melatonin? That’s total BS!
I biked all the freaking way to GNC just to buy

VITAMIN B6!!! TIME TO TRY IT OUT TONIGHT!!

Hey, I gotta improvise.
Someone move this to the “Shortcuts to Lucidity” forum.

i have a meltonin tincture that i can just drop under my tounge, it works quite well and even tastes good

Hey Wanderlust,
Where d’you get the meltonin tincture???
:confused:

Infection0, is there a safeway or or other large grocery store nearby? I would reccomend looking there because GNC seems to have a lot of it’s own rules about being 18 to buy certain things because they sell items like OTC diet pills that are easily abused… I am almost positive there is no DEA or FDA restricition on melatonin in the USA, so you should be able to get it in the pharmacy section of your local grocery store…

Does anybody know if it is possible to buy melatonin in Norway? I asked at the place where I bought my vitamin B6 and B12, but they said that it wasn’t allowed or something in Norway, or that they couldn’t import it. But they also said that this was some time ago so the rules may have changed by now. Anyone know?

No idea at all Moonhunter, maybe Tomas can tell you he is from Norway!

Jeff

Ive just watched some morning show on the morning on our public tv and they invited two doctors to talk about melatonin.
You might find it funny just like i did cuz they said that melatonin is not really sleeping pill cuz it almost dont work for sleep ,only helps to relax before and is even weaker than many herbal teas.
Well i was really keen to stuff each of them with two 3mg pills under the tongue and watch how it has “no effect”:slight_smile:

Does anybody know what the laws are in the UK. I doubt I could buy vitimin anything with all the funny laws the goverment makes up. Lol:

And in America one may not water the garden without holding the watering can.

Problably it has something to do with this…
Last night I had my second and third (!!!) LD and I had taken Ecstasy the night before…

So you can’t use automatic watering systems?

Off Topic:

dumblaws.com/ <- :grin:

All lollipops are banned. (Washington state law)