Gunfight at the Dream Coral

Gunfight at the Dream Coral. 10/7/03

This dream never became Lucid.

I was in a house with several men ( 8 ), women and children. I didn’t know any of them and they all looked rather rugged. An argument erruped, what it was about I don’t know or can’t remember, but I stayed out of it. One of the men suggested it be settled with a good ole fashioned gun fight. The fight was to be four on four and the gun fight was going to be structured at exactly 4:00 where the opposing four men would burst through the door and then the fighting would start. In my dream, I was staying out of the situation, but everyone else discussed it like it was a good idea and I felt embarrassed to say anything about it and if I didn’t, then the teams would be uneven. I didn’t want to be a part of their little showdown, but as the revolvers where passed out, I took one reluctantly. I spent some time looking for a good spot to hide and to get a shot on them when the door opened. Children where running around and someone said to “leave them, looks more real.”. In my dream I was across the room from the door they were to enter. Above the door was a clock showing 4:00 and my adrenaline started flowing. I turned to my right to talk to one of the guys on my ‘team’ when 2 guys burst through the door and started coming at us, I raised my hand at the guy on the right to shoot him right in the chest when I noticed. I HAD NO GUN!!!.. I glanced around to look for it, tucked to the left behind a wall as guns fired throughout the house. One of the guys made it to the room I was in, pointed his gun at me from his hip and with a gun-shot jerking motion (much like the old westerns), fired 2 shots. This was only about 4 feet away. These shots in my dream sounded very muffled. I collapsed to the floor in my dream on my own accourd. I didnt have any pain and thought he must have missed me. He passed me up while I faked my death… and I woke.

Now, this is a dream I wish I could have been lucid in!!!

or not lose ur gun.

Don’t forget, look for dreamsigns. Losing your gun is a pretty obvious dreamsign, I think. You are confused, don’t know whats going on etc. Whenever you feel that way, stop and ask yourself “what is going on?”

Good luck with future LDing :wink: !

yea one time i had a dream i was shooting ppl in a grocery store. idk why i was shooting them, they were just innocent ppl. i would even sneak up behind them and break their necks. in my dream i think i was actually enjoying it :bored: :help: , but when i woke up i was just like “wtf?!” i think it might have been because i had been playing too much Splinter Cell that day, so my dream was kind of like a game to me. that was a nonLD, im sure if it was lucid i wouldnt have just been killing random ppl for the hell of it.

Oh man, in alote of my dreams im in a gun fight. I remember one where i was in some bunker and German soldiers were rushing in and i was with some comrads and we were taking them all out i ened u;p being one of the last ones standing.

That would be a sweet dream…!