Has this happened to you?

Sometimes I feel like my dream is going to end cause my eyes want to open. And then I think that im just making my dream up (like daydreaming) and I dont think im lucid just daydreaming…so i open my eyes to another dream and become non lucid. Then I actually wake up and i get so mad cause i wasnt daydreaming and making the dream up i was actually lucid!

Yes that would make me also mad…sounds frustrating! :neutral:

Jeff

Hey blackeyeliner1.
Your avatar is way to huge!
It has got to be under 6k and 65x65 pixals

hey guys sorry for the avatar mix up. I was having trouble figuring out which avatar i wanted “I was on google” and I was trying to find one i liked and just the right size…i found one ! hehe

Blackeyeliner1, I have the exact same problem you have. I think to myself “Is this a dream?”. Then I conclude that I am only making stuff up in my head while awake. I even think “wow, I have never had a thought this vivid before” :content:
I think this is because the dream is so non-vidid that it cannot be thought of as something physical that can be percieved by your senses, rather than an abstract concept or an idea floating in your mind. I hope that made sense :smile: