About Rubbing Hands Together

If you dont rub your hands together strong enough will that cause of problems? Cause Last Night I had a dream where I became lucid for a moment and the dream started fading , so I rubbed my hands together only a little bit and said “The Next Scene Is a Dream!” and then I thought the next scene was reality. So Does the amount of pressure you apply when rubbing your hands have affect of what happens?

It’s really just how much you’re feeling it, I think. So depending on the person, if you don’t rub hard enough it you might not “feel” it in the dream. Try rubbing them harder, or maybe concentrate more on what you’re doing and what you are expecting to happen.

okay…thanx

Yes I agree with daysong. You must rub your hands because then you’ll stay with your attention and your mind in the dream world. Concentrate on the dream world and the feeling you get from the rubbing while you’re rubbing your hands. Don’t think about the fact that the dream is fading and that you’re possibly waking up; this will only increase the chance of losing grip on the dream.