Dreams about sex,kissing...yup

One time I dreamed I was walking somewhere with two guys and when I realized I was dreaming I started thinking “me, two guys, alone, in a dream? oh yeah!” :wink: So I asked the two guys if they were in for a threesome and both of them suddenly looked at me like I was crazy and one of them said “No way! We israeli people never do that kind of kinky stuff!” And I just said "em…ok… :confused: "
I can’t believe I got turned down in my dreams!!! :grrr: I’m sure that wouldn’t happen in RL though! :content:
Besides, where did I find people from Israel in my dreams anyway?

Minako, do you think you could have forced them? I wonder…
I don’t recall whether in my past LD’s I changed DC’s behaviour or appearance… but I will try when I have one.

Forced them? Yeah I could tie them down and rape them :lol: Just kidding :wink: Hmm… I guess I could say ‘this is my dream, so you’ll do as I say’ or something like that. I’ve actually done that a couple of times and no DC dared to disobey so far (but that wasn’t abuot sex). In this case, I guess I was just so shocked when those stupid guys said no, that I didn’t do anything about it.

I don’t know… perhaps it could be seen as an amount of lucidity. (I asked you whether you would or could force them because I’m curious whether a sexual aspect in an LD would lessen our control on the dream perhaps…)
Or our morals - how do we perceive them or respect them while in an LD?
I’m not sure myself. I’ve had sexual dreams (not LD) but I always end up waking up in most of them. It might be very tempting for some of us (myself included) - and could hamper our attempts to explore LD’s since we (at least some of us) would wake up (at least we should leave it for after we’ve become more adept at LD’s). I’ve resolved not to do anything of the sort during an LD (for religious reasons 'cause I think it’s not too ok to do this in a dream where I am conscious. I’ve never asked a priest though, and I want to ask.).

So you’re saying that any guy who says no to sex is stupid?!

Yeah, that sounds about right… :wink:

When you’re scared and down, it just doesn’t go up.

Sorry, it’s just harder to rape guys.

You can just start, don’t have to ask… I don’t… however they see, to not be interested and stand there while I keep trying to convince them. Not verbally, I mean. It usually takes me about 10 seconds to get them interested. What a freaking waste of time. I should learn to control the dream better.

We are the oneirically prone-to-turning-down, aren’t we?

Harder, but not impossible :tongue: (especially in a dream!) Besides I wouldn’t scare them much, I’d be very gentle :wink: If they’re down, I’d just make them go up, I’d find a way, how hard can it be :razz:
(Anyway, it was just a joke! I’m not that violent at all :content: Well unless a guy has a special wish about that :lol: )

Lol Minako hehe :happy:

[b] Warning for all males that maybe have plans to invade Minako’s dreams:
She might rape you lol!
So at least wear double jeans with a zip lock!
[/b] :grin: :grin: :grin:

I like kissing in my lucid dreams and i close my eyes lol with it and the weird thing is, normally that wakes me up but not with french kisses in my lds…they can be great fun and sex also.
In the early days of my lds i woke up soon form lds while having sex but these days thats not the case anymore…much has to do that i can relax and enjoy and are not Just excited…so i stay calm and at the same time enjoy it all.

Jeff

No, actually I think my Dad fears my mum might kill him. lol.

what? wear jeans with a masterlock??

And uh, I think we all knew that was a joke, otherwise…
Hey, that would be a pretty cool sex deterrent- wear expensive pants with a masterlock and throw away the key!!

Don’t give us ideas for nightmares! :grin:

I never wear jeans, so I’m vulnerable! Hope Minako doesn’t have any Kryptonite around, also!

Oh don’t worry Clarky, I wouldn’t hurt you :wink:
And I don’t own any Kryptonite (yet! :gni: )

Oh, I so wish. But I can’t. At least, not when I’m lucid. Everything blanks out.

And I sleep in my underwear, to make myself even more vulnerable! :happy:

I read that if somebody is lucid and they call for somebody, the latter becomes lucid… Well if you want, Minako, feel free to call for me when you LD so that I would become lucid. At least we would see if it really works. And I trust you not to hurt me!

Guess what I was doing in my LD tonight! :wink:
First I remembered of what Clark said and I tried calling him, but no guy looking like superman came around in his underwear, so I just gave up.
Then I went flying around to find a nice guy :tongue: and after a while I finally got to a group of people who were about the same age as I and were having some picnic or something. Anyway I sat down next to a guy and started flirting with him. Soon we were doing it right there in front of everyone… and it was sooo great! :content:

Too bad I had no dream recall this night! And I didn’t have an LD so perhaps that’s why no superman came around… :sad:

Tonight I used a synthesised voice from the IBM TTS site to create a recording which tries to call me ‘Clark’ and says it is Minako (Hope you don’t mind. This recording is just for my ears only) and that this is a dream. I hope that by hearing your name said to me while I’m sleeping using earphones, I might become aware in a dream.

Could you call me tonight again, please?

Piece of… let’s take a nap and do some MILD RIGHt NoW!!
NOW DAMMNIT!
Good night.
:wink:

I doubt I’m getting some, but it’s worth a try.

Tried to MILD and WILD. Tried listening to a bwgen preset. I even listened to the recording I created while I was sleeping.

I dreamt 2 non-lucid dreams. One I scribbled down something about it. I wrote ‘slept, mirror’. Doesn’t make sense. The second was longer and still not very sensical but it included an FA. Forgot to do an RC however. A missed opportunity, indeed.

Minako, I’m not thinking if this shared dreaming works, that we’ll do it. :smile: We could talk etc.

However I do have a fantasy of being vulnerable/submissive [this is probably my kryptonite, so that you know!] in that sense which I would like to experience one day in an LD or ND. So I don’t know what would happen in both cases (LD/ND).

Yeah I also don’t know about it. But if this thing that you said is true (that when you call someone in your LD, that the called person also become lucid)…I mean it could be true, why not? Or not…hmm…anyway if it was true and you weren’t lucid when I called you, maybe you weren’t even sleeping at that time? Cause I don’t know where you come from and you know, there’s a time difference :smile: Maybe we just don’t sleep at the same time. What time is it there? GMT +/-… or whatever …you know what I mean.