Reaching the Cross Roads

Has it ever been done? HAve you been there? Did you leave a message behind? Did yuo meet other dreamers? Is it realistic? Is it Possible?

I did sleep with the intention to go there if I had an LD.
I’ll try again tonight!

I was very close once, the saw the place but woke up before i reached it… I gotta try it again soon.

I tried a couple of times. Once and I got there, but I turned around to take in the view and it changed turned into a pool with a bar. Another time when I got there I turned around to take in the view again and it truned into a big green field on the edge of a cliff. I had trouble keeping it consistant.

i have been there. while i was on sealife we had an experiment to go there. i reached it once. it was diffrent though and i got a sence that it was not real. in a later dream i got told about it. the person explained that every time we think about creating a place for sd then it is actaly created and people can actally get there. so in that sence it is real. i did leave a message and i put my name my nick and my little display pic of the infinty symbol. but i left sea life after that so i dont know if it actally happened. although i dont think it did. you can tell if somthing is real or not in a lucid dream, same with dc and real people. same with places. who knows. but if it did exist then why havent more people gone there then what have? sorry to who ever made it but it just seems too few people have been there for the amount of time that it has been up. but if someone can prove me wrong do so.

Richard

Just read through the crossroads site, there are many example dreams from people who got there
Me included :wink:
Didn´t meet anybody, but left a message behind

Tapir