Embarrasing dreams

I can imagine that. Disturbing and funny. Reminds me of “Rush Hour 2”.

Whoa BioHazard, that’s cool! You were lucid, right?
Heh heh… I can imagine that too.

No it was a normal dream I had about 6 years ago.

0_o YOU BLASPHEMER!!

Had an embarassing dream a couple of days ago which I forgot to post in the dream diary forum. I needed to go to the toilet, I couldn’t find toilet paper. Then there were lots of people which was embarassing. I wasn’t naked or anything like that, however. But I did write down ‘embarassing’ in my dream diary…

Toilets with poor privacy is a dreamsign for most people. I always do an RC when im on the toilet.

Anyway my last one of those dreams was when i took a shower in a clothing store. After that i spent the next few minutes of the dream feeling ashamed but still trying to convince a friend i was with (and myself) that it was perfectly normal to shower in a public store. That was a non-lucid dream.

i used to have those dreams when i was in primary school, i would be walking down the hall of my school notice i was naked then, look around and behind me was always my clothes in a pile on the ground. Always the hallway and always the school and had them quite a bit.

Yeah that’s a good idea! I should remember that! Always do an RC when you feel you need to go to the toilet. :smile:

I’ve begun to do that now. Yesterday I felt tired of these RC’s since I haven’t done one in a dream so far… I must not give up!

This is a rather embarrasing scene from a dream for me.

I’m standing on the lawn, talking to a cloudly incarnation of god.
Me:“I’m an atheist because…well…uh…damn.”
How would YOU like telling GOD that you are an atheist. :grin:

I don’t think your intelligence has much to do with what actions you take in a dream. It’s basically a story that you’re watching, or “living” for yourself. If there’s one time that free will really is an illusion, it’s when you’re dreaming. Because dreams are something from your subconscious, it’s more what they represent that’s important. So it doesn’t really matter if what you did in a dream was stupid, it probably represented something quite reasonable. Well, that’s what I think, and I’m probably wrong.

Anyway, I feel somewhat left out, because I’ve never had any of those “nakedity” dreams. I did have a very weird one last night though. I was in this new school, and it was really massive, and I think it was a boarding school. And it was all really modern. And really really hygenic-looking. Like, it was all like a swimming pool-type building. And there were these rows of what looked like lockers, except that they were actually toilets! And they were in rows of two. And you had to climb up, and lock the door, and then do your business, but they made us all do it at the same time. Which was somewhat embarrassing, because I couldn’t get mine to close. Anyway, I eventually got lucid because of the sheer ridiculousness of the situation.

LOL that would be horrible! I’d have to change my beliefs right away and uh, try to run away from those lightning bolts :tongue:
Don’t smote me!

The most embarrasing dream I ever had was where a chick was doing me, instead of me doing her. VERY HUMILIATING!!! :cry:

lol, I had an embarrasing dream the other night where I was in dance, and relised I was completly naked. I didn’t know what to do, and as I was about to run through the door to get away from everyone, the entire boys hiphop class walked into the room :bored: Lol, this was my first ‘realising your naked’ dream I’ve ever had, so it sort of shocked me

Wow, you people have some weird dreams :eh: . I have never had a dream that even has a toliet in it. Nor have i had an embarrassing or naked dream. Other people have been naked, but not me.
My mind seems to be kind to me. No dream has bothered me except one LD while i was in it, but when i woke up i wanted to back in it for the exhiliration.

I’d watch out alex! The one I posted here was my first, yours may be coming :tongue:

This is interesting; I had one of those dreams where I realized I was naked just last night! Now I just happen to read this topic… very interesting. I do not ever remember having a dream where I was naked before this one. If I have then it is extremely rare.

I was standing in some sort of field; I think it was a baseball field. All of a sudden, my friend Masao, who I have not seen for a long time, came walking up to me with someone. I was talking with them and all of a sudden, I realized I was wearing only my underwear. :eh: At first, I tried to ignore it, but it got somewhat embarrassing… :shy:

What’s more strange, whenever I become aware of my clothing in dreams it is usually exactly what I am wearing in real life… strange.

I have heard that when you are naked in your dreams it means something… like in real life you are being “exposed” in some way. I can exactly remember the meaning, but it is something alone those lines.

Moreover, I have had at least one of those dreams where I had to use a toilet with little privacy. They can be kind of annoying, you just want to yell at the intruders, “Hey, you pervert! Get out of here, can’t you see what I am doing here???” :peek: ------ :grrr:

And slightly related to the “toilets with poor privacy” thing…

https://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=34584&rubrik1=Society%20and%20Culture&rubrik2=Art&rubrik3=All&sort=0&sparte=4

You know, I was just thinking about that after reading this topic. Hehe, it would be quite fun to use I think.

Just wait until they come out with the clear toilet. :bored:

I think these kinds of dreams are very common, because I always see them referenced on TV shows. I think I’ve had maybe one in my life. Also, dreams where you’re falling are supposed to be common but I’ve never had one of those.