Big Psionics Topic

Ahem. Okay. To start off, I’ll say that i am a faithful member of Psipog, one of the best psionic sites out there. I’d also like to add that yes, Psionics is real. Telekenesis, telepathy, etc. All of it. Real.

I know this because i’ve done a lot of it. I myself have shown people my telekenesis. With several witnesses abd a video to boot (more to come soon), Telekenesis is obviously one of the more sought after psionic skills.
Telepathy is another thing in which i have succeeded in. Unfortunately, not as much as telekenesis.
Manipulating energy is (i.e. psiballs) is now a commonplace for me, almost to the point of boredom, although it does leave fond memories.

However, the ne greatest thing i have succeeded in is something which almost EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HAS ACCOMPLISHED:

Communicating with your subconscious.

that’s right, lucid dreaming is, in one way or another, a psionic ability. Whether this has been verified on Brad.'s post is beyond me, so dont flame me. Anyway, in psipog, we learn about the amazing tasks our mind can fulfill. Now, a lot of you think that psychic powers are all mystic and fake, but with a little bit of research that i’ve done on the side, i can tell you that it is all completely normal.

The subconscious. This all powerful thing which controls all of our bodily functions and emotions and whatnot is something which all of you lucid dreamers know about. You see it in your dreams, because that’s what dreams are: your subconscious. All the data and emotions which your subconsciouss has picked up throughout the day or week is all viewable in your dreams. Unfortunately, the subconscious relies soley on visuals. It can rarely use words and voices as communication. (that doesnt mean it doesnt, it just requires more of a stronger connection with your sub.)

So, all the imagery you see in your dreams is your subconscious showing you all the data its picked up over the day or week. However, the sub isnt just a computer that shows you stuff. Its a whole different being! It actually tries to help you with your life!

People who dream normally can only watch what the sub has to show you, but we Lucid dreamers can do so much more when we sleep. Obvoiusly, one of the advantages of being able to talk BACK to your sub is having the ability to control what it shows you, even create new things.

With the ability to control your dreams, most people would view lucid dreaming as an incredibly cool way to spend your nights. However, i think that this is just a little side-game. It has often been said in this site that you can use lucid dreaming to help decipher your dreams. While this is an easy way to do so, just think about this for a second: if you can talk to your subconscious while your asleep, why cant you talk to it when your awake?

This topic is geting violentyl long, so im gonna end it here and continue it after I see some responses

See ya soon.

Ahh a fellow Psipogger! Well met. It is truly an excellent site, although I myself haven’t had any results with the articles on it. Oh well. Back to the topic at hand. I personally believe that the subconscius is as active during they daytime as it is at night. We simply cannot hear it because of all the other things going on at once. Thoughts, processes, etc. The Brain is too busy working with other things to listen to what the subconscius has to say. That is why at night, when most of these actions are shut down, the subconscius can get a it’s message out. Meditation works in almost the same way. The mind is slowed enough that the subconscius can be heard. I could go on and on but I’ll stop there. Just my two cents :content:

There is a 1 mil dol prize for everyone willing to prove his psi abilities.Thought about that?

there is 1 mil reporters and scientists willing to dissect everyone willing to prove their psi abilities.

Run, run away, akira. :happy:

I’d say I don’t believe in this stuff, -but- I would also say that after learning lucid dreaming, I don’t know what to believe anymore. You’re from this forum so you’re most likely not crazy, just confused. Send an energy ball after me and I’ll believe you. Otherwise, I can’t.

Oh yes, I’d like to commune with my subconscious and scream at it to get me more LDs. Unfortunately, I can only do that with MILD, until I achieve the intelligence in my LD to ask my subconscious directly. Now, about those psiballs… how the hell are you gonna prove it to us? A video is really easy to edit, by the way. I’m going to check out the psipog site for 5 mins.

I’ve read the some of articles on psipog, and they say that most psi balls are not visible. I’m not sure if the site is fro real or not, I used to think it probably was for real but now I’m having my doubts. When/if their forums get back up I might look in to it, but some of the staff were being buttmunches to me, so I’m not too inclined to get in to their discussions on abilities that probably aren’t real. If so many people have this, why doesn’t at least one of them get in touch with some college or something, and conduct experaments that prove it beyond a doubt. Yes, I know about Stargate, but it’s a secretive CIA program. Why can’t these people just come out and be public about it? It’s like they’re ashamed. Or they don’t have these abilities they claim to. So far the only evidence I’ve seen is some Cold War-leftover secret CIA project that not much is known about, and a few easily faked videos. But I’ll probably end up trying some of the simple things they talk about, just to see if there really IS something there. But I won’t count on it.

You can go to Google and do a search on “lucid dreaming” and get tons of results. There are many, many sites out there about LDs, and semi-scientific research has been conducted by the Lucidity Institute. But for psionics, I see one result in any search engine: PsiPog. And there’s about 4 people that regularly contribute.

I don’t doubt that psionics are real (remote viewing at least), what I’m doubting is this site. Do these methods work? Do the people writing actually know what they’re talking about? There’s been a scant few tests conducted on remote viewing, but on all these other skills, especially TK, I only see faked videos originating from one site as evidence. It’s like all those crazy Iraq conspiracies, except only 50 people buy it.

Ich will… ich will…

edit: Ever since I found that site again deleting my old bookmarks, I remembered the site where I found it. It was a forum post that has long since disappeared, but in the articles section there is some talk of psi balls. And seeing as psipog is the only source for this, I assume that’s where he got it from.

starmen.net/articles/eh/96.php

Just thought it was on topic.

yeah the methods work. The psiball and telekinesis technique(s) work at least, I haven’t tested the others yet. To this “1 Million dollar challenge” … I’ve heard that there are indeed challengers. But Randi (The one who offers this) doesn’t sign the contract and/or there are still some other “problems” Randi and his crew hasn’t solved yet. (testing procedure, “jugdement” if it’s real or not etc.) Ive also heard that Randi has “the last word” if it’s “paranormal” or not. He also evades the e/mails he gets.

If you ask me, it doesnt sound like a serious challenge.

No liability assumed though … I just read that in some newsgroups. But it sounds true to me. Think about it, if a person really wants to do the challenge then this person must has some “skill”, because who want’s to disgrace oneself (I think the results will go public afterwards). So, every “challenge” Randi gets is a potential pisonic, witch, etc., and he knows that. And because Randi don’t want to lose, he evades the challenge. That’s what I think …

So you’re saying you’ve tried the techniques and done the telekinesis??

well after some days of training I could move the psi-wheel (paper-on-a-needle) a little bit. I also put it under a glass to make sure the air doesn’t move it. So, if you ask me, it’s possible :smile:

Is that a free webpage or is it like one of those web courses where you can learn remote viewing at a small cost? :smile:

It seems to be a free website. There are ALOT of articles and ‘tutorials’, so I guess it is free …

stargate? you mean like the tv show.please explain yourself you guys are all confusing me…and what the heck are psionics

ooooookay. This is gonna be one LOOONG reply, so i’m breaking it up into two replies.

After some healthy responses, im back to reply.

First off, That 1 million dollar bet is rediculous (i’m not even going to bother laughing at that one). Second, most psi balls are invisible, mainly because of the fact that so is the field of energy surrounding your body. From what I know, it is controlled by your subconscious. Everything has these fields of energy, from plants to animals. In my opinion, it is the only thing keeping us in our seperate forms. Makes sense. (please note that all of this information has been proven and is more than common knowledge).

Psi, chi, ki, whatever you want to call it, is simply a ruse (in my opinion). I think that its all the same. Its energy, pure and simple. Energy controlled by your subcoonscious when you will it. A way to prove this (whether it needs to be or not) is like this, my lengthy theory: (thats two, so far)

Imagine, If you will, a bowl of water. The water, in the bowl, looks as if it were one solid mass. If we hit the area near it, it ripples, yet stays together. When we put our finger in it, it makes space, yet stays together. When we move it around in the bowl, it stays together. So far, it seems like a soft jelly. One big blob of soft jelly. Suddenly, your sister comes in and flings herself upon the bowl, spilling the water everywhere, and thus seperating it into its each individual drop. Apparantly, the water wasnt a single mass, it was several pieces crowded into one space.

Now, think of that story like this: The water is the thousands of atoms that make up this world. And the bowl is its subconscious container. We know that the water isnt one whole mass, its several water molecules scrunched up together (we can prove this by simply spilling the water). Now, this is not much different from our case. We (and everything else for that matter) are all made up of atoms. Even the air we breath is made of the same atoms as us. However, we keep our seperate forms because of our individual subconscious fields of energy (proven when all the water spilled into several individual droplets instead of one blob). Now, if our subconscious fields can keep our atoms together, than can it not affect the other atoms around it as well?

Of course it can! You do it everyday! Whenever you pick up a pencil, you’re using your field of energy to manipulate its atoms. Whenever you spit on something, your manipulating your spit to land on something else. (heh) Im even manipulating the very keys that Im typing right now. All with my subconscious. So, lets think. If we can affect atoms by simply touching them, could it be possible to do the same without?

The answer is yes. Our subconscious moves our energy field at will to affect other objects whenever we touch them. We are tought to do this throughout life. When we are in the womb before birth, we can already use our hands and feet to touch our mother’s inside skin (heh). When we are fully born, we come out with the knowledge to affect things with touch. As we grow up, we learn to better use other basic abilities like smell, sight, hearing, and taste. No one is born with the ability to use these simple senses to help our everyday life. We must to learn use our senses to the fullest. Our society, fortunately, has adapted to this and helped mankind to do so. For example, anyone can touch a ball, but with that simple base comes a plethora of other skills, such as picking it up, throwing it, or even squeezing it. Also, anyone can smell food, but with time, you can learn to identify what your smelling, breathe in at different rates, STOP smelling, or even pickin your nose. The same goes for psionics, anyone can manipulate atoms up close, but it takes time to learn how to do the same at a distance. There are more examples of using psionics, but thats another topic for another reply.

To be continued…soon!

This is part 2 of my big reply:

Now, when was the last time you saw a school of Psionics across the street? Never. Our society has not yet learned of such things, yet it has already been proven, extremely at that, in a place called Russia. This place (im not sure if its a country or what, forgive my ignorance there) has been studying ESP and such for decades, even before world war 2. The book, “Psychic Discoveries: Behind the Iron Curtain” tells of all sorts of experiments and learning done on Psionics. One special person told of in this book is a man named Wolf Messing. This man had the incredibel ability to control people’s subconscious commands with a thought. In one instance, he “robbed” a bank to provehis skills to Stalin. With two of Stalins agents keeping watch, they observed as Wolf Messing walked up to the counter and started conversing. Wolf gave the cashier a blank piece of paper. The cashier then opened the bank and put 100,000 rubles into an Apache case that Wolf had brought. With 100,000 rubles in hand, Wolf simply walked out to the agents waiting nearby. He had accomplished his mission under dozens of witnesses and even the cashier himself, all with a concentrated thought.

Whether you chose to believe that or not is up to you, but there are several other such cases involving this man which I do believe. Anyway, with the plethora of experiments done in Russia to prove ESP, they now know for a fact that it exists, and have been learning how to use it and how to explain it more and more, even to this day. You may ask, “well geez, if its such a big deal over there, why havent we heard about it?” Well, i could go on and on about how our western society refuses to believe such things and finds no need to print about the said ESP. However, even video games, once a taboo in common magazines, are now commonplace in everything from video game magazines to the daily newspaper. However, i think the reason is because most of these big discoveries were made around such times as world war 2 and the Space Race. With the mass media covering these worldwide events (for lack of a better word at the moment), something as “silly” as ESP experiments in Russia can easily be overlooked by a nation already cemented in its beliefs against such “powers”.

And that’s just it, really. America, along with several other countries, view ESP as something out of Dragonball Z or Akira. Most people dont even believe such abilities as levitating objects or bending spoons, and the ones who do think that these “powers” are only limited to a select few. These things are extremely common misconceptions. ESP is something that everyone can use. And when i say everyone, i dont mean 80 percent. I mean every, single, person, ever. Even babies, if taught soon and well enough, can learn how to use ESP, just like they can learn to read and walk. ESP is not some mystic power or psychic weapon. It simply “is”. You can even call it a “sixth” sense. Heck, I do. However, like anything else in this world, it takes time to learn and improve these abilities. Just know this: ESP is not limited to gifted people, its available to anyone and everyone, from age 0 to age 1,000, black to white, english to vietnamese.

Psionics are real. Period.

Now, dont get the idea that you actually control your subconscious completely. You sill it to affect other atoms and such, but dont forget its other functions. It also commands your heart to beat, your lungs to breath, your muscles to move. Without your subconscious, you would die instantly. However, with time and learning, we can use our subconscious to do hundreds, if not thousands of other things. Hence, psionics.

In conclusion (finally), remember that lucid dreaming is still quite taboo around some places. In the beginning, im sure no one believe in lucid dreaming. They all probably thought that dreams were just the gods talking to you. But in time, we now know that dreams are images caused by your subconscious in sleep. There are lots of ideas that at one time seemed insane. The world was once thought to be flat, radio waves were once thought to be non-existant, diseases were once thought to be curses from the gods. All of these things, however, were proven wrong, and even explained to the point of scientific law. One day, in the future, lucid dreaming will be openly accepted as fact by every man, woman and child. The same goes for psionics, as well. The fact that people go as far as making websites such as this and psipog to be open to the mass public is proof of that. All it takes is time and people like us to spread this knowledge to everyone worldwide.

So, if your reading this, you obciously finished. Thank you for reading this long long reply. If your not reading this, than i hope you got the gist of it from a first glance. Expect more replies from me later.

hmmm interesting you feel deeply for this dont you. well let me see. my brain is damn sore for i have been staring at this screen to long and i didnt read all of what you wrote. i did scan it though

very bold point. i find it hard to accept. grant your research that you have show is valid but can you prove it to me. why dont you get a vid cam and film you doing somthing. no close up cheats like psi pog. they dont show enough for me to belive it. even i could do that with my dig cam and a wire. so if you can prove it to me by filming it with enough fiml to show there is no wires no tricks. then i will belive you. untill then i will sit open minded.

Remember people. once we knew the world was flat.

hm…Okay, now a lot of people (including Timeless) want proof of these so-called “Psionic abilities”.

Im guessing that very few, if any, read my entire reply, so im not gonna bother re-typing my points. You want hard, solid, proof. Proof that you can see with your eyes and hear with your ears. well then:

No.

I dont have to “prove” anything. You guys came to this site out of curiousity. I went to Psipog for the same reason. If you want proof, just do it yourself. I say this for a good reason:

Even if i were to show countless videos, fully zoomed out, with witnesses to check for wires and magnets, AND with several objects at once, you people still wouldnt believe me. For those of you who are saying “Of course i would, i just want proof, thats all”, then hear this. I am not a god. My abilities, as of now, are limited to moving paper wheels on pins, basic telepathy, and manifestation.
Know that i do, in fact, have a movie showing my telekenesis, but it looks just like the ones on psipog, zoomed up. I Wouldnt want to show that, now would i…

Yes, god forbid you actually try to think for more than two seconds on Psipog’s few, yet amazing videos. Instead, think of this:

How the hell could someone move a paper wheel, on a pin, inside a glass container?

“oh, hes just using wires.” Wires? in a glass container? Unless hes telepathically moving those wires from the inside, there’s no way they could affect the wheel. And if that didnt prove anything, taste this: Do you realize how hard it would be to tie a wire to a paper wheel (in any way known to man) and STILL keep it spinning at a perfetly normal rate in both directions? Human hands are constantly twitching due to blood flow. If this person was using a wire, the wheel would be moving quite erratically. Hence, this theory is disproved.

“Well, what about magnets?” Magnets? On paper? Of course, that would work perfectly. Do forgive my lack of thought on that brain tweaker.
Seriously, anyone with a fridge would know that magnets only work on metal. Last i checked, cars werent getting stuck to trees while driving. and as for the pin, thats just stupid. even if you magnetized the pin OR put a magnet under the table, that wouldnt do anything to the wheel itself. Theory disproved.

“He could be blowing on it!” …Okay, first off, its in a glass jar. I dont think wind can move through glass.

“Oh, well, the electromagnetic pulses from his hand are moving it!”
Um…i see this more as a proving statement than anything else, but just for kicks: The electromagnetic pulses coming from your body are simply way too weak to affect anything. In order to get even the smallest result, you would have to rub your hand with a full balloon all day, and even if you did, that would only cause a METAL object to point in your direction, not spin in both directions in a smooth fashion. Theory disproved.

If you can think of any other ways that these people could be cheating, reply away. Until then, i think my point is proven. And if you want more proof, like i said, do it yourself. It really isnt that hard, but it isnt instant-icarus either. it may take minutes, or it could take weeks, but anyone can do it. Go to psipog.net and read through the articles. Youll be able to do it just like everyone else there soon enough.

Oh, and bear with my crappy sense of humor and not-so-witty retorts, im not exacly the Fonz, here. :cool:

Ok, I realize that we need to prove it to ourselves before we can believe it. We’re like, the Catholic church of enlightenment times.

So what do you start with then? Basic telepathy? Psiballs? Pinwheels?
I’d like to see if it works. If you’re that stubborn about this topic, your beliefs must be pretty firm (or you’re just some crazy dude, which I have no idea whether to believe or not. 50/50, you know.).

well i must admit that you did make me laugh very good response. even if your angry was ment to be show i found it more funny :content:

you must understand somthing though. now i have read your replys before i just couldnt cause my head cant take staring at a screen for too long. you have valid points and i will refer to what i wrote. u feel very strongly about the topic. ok good and true. but there are a few things that you need to under stand about life in general.

Humans cheat in anything and everything. we steal we lie. why? cause it is in our nature.

ok now i have made that point i dare any of you to try and prove me wrong on that :cool:

Lucid dreaming for me i guess is like psipog for you. we both feel very strongly about it and we dont wanna take crap from any one that doesnt know any better right? right also seeing we both have these points of views i can also see, like me, u will not back down. but here is some advice i ahd to learn the hard way.

Do not say somthing unless you are willing to prove it.

if $1000 000 doesnt do it for you, which i find hard to belive unless you are already rich. although the idea of people always pestering u about it is a hard thing to cope with. if the money wont do it for you fine. but if anything you should at least prove to your self that your point is valid not just by words.

if i told you that gold fish now actally have very good memories and i could rattle off the proof to you, you may or may not choose to accept it untill you see with your own eyes that the poor damn fish is almost board to belly up.

I can tell you all the science stuff about lucid dreaming. i can relate you top very good web sites and articles. but you may not belive it no matter how much proof you have untill you see, or do it your self.

i have read a lot in psipog and for the main i found it interesting. although, some is fake. some may be real that has yet to be seen. the ones that are fake, are easy to cheat your way into and fool people that want to belive. i am sure you have seen the picture of the floating knife? well sure that looks real untill i did the same thing in photoshop 7. as for not being able to move a pin wheel under the glass? you miss main points.People lie and cheat to gain respect and power. sure there “could be” magnets and wires and what not, but unlikly, but what is to say there is not a small hole in the table that air is being feed from into the container, would that not make the pin wheel spin?

now like i said i am open minded. i always try somthing before i say that it may not be a possibility. and i did try telk. i am STILL try tellp. now neither are working to any great deal. so with the experince that i have had, i know is limited but still i can know actally relate to it.

But here is where you as a person have a great deal to teach and show us.

Now here I are stuck in two problems.

1. You are unwilling to show us what you can do, for reasons that are beyond me.
  2. I am unwilling to back down as well

The choice is yours in the end. You can show us on a movie and that will be proof enough. and if you can do it then you will have no need to cheat or you will only be lying to your self.

or you can not show us. which makes all the writing that you have done a compleate waste of time. if you want to be so sturben about what you can and cant do. go ahead. but if you do not have the willing ness to back up your words with actions, then speaking in the first place is almost a waste of time.

Now after all that i will go to psypog and take another look a t the photos i will re read the articles. but i will not belive it blindly untill i get some solid proof.

I will sit here. open minded and wait the choice is up to you

Richard

Well, of course, if you want something to be a fake you will find a reason why it is so. Nobody can prove it to you (unless someone goes to your house and shows it to you, and even then would some ppl doubt it), you can only prove it yourself. It’s the same with lucid dreaming. We all KNOW (not BELIEVE) it is real because we have DONE IT! We CANNOT prove it to newbies, we can suggest a few books and techniques and that’s it (And we all know, just because something is said by others or written in a book doesn’t make it real, does it?). It is up to the newcomer if he tries it and knows, or if he doesn’t try it and believes (or disbelieves) what he want. That’s what I think.

The reason that water spreads out and that human beings hold together is that the water is almost 100% liquid. Humans on the other hand are made up of both liquid water and solid molequles. Im not saying your energy field does not exist, im just saying you made me laugh at your explanation of it’s role in our bodies.

What exactly can you do? Can you explain in terms that everyone that is not into this psi-thing can understand?

hmm…

Timeless_Soul proves an incredibly valid point…Okay then. I’ll record a short session of my telekenesis, but first, how does one get moives on the forums? This information isnt exactly on an ASAP basis, as it will take time for me to get my hands on my friend’s camera.

If he doesnt have any plans on Friday’s half day, we can get a recording session. Hence, expect the video by saturday or sunday, but im not promising anything until i get more details.

As for other things to do until then, How does an online chat class sound. This idea comes from the psipog chat, in which there is a room made specifically for seminars, group lessons, and classes. Its an idea that may work on the chat here, but i’ll need permission and such from both websites.

Any moderators or really important people on this topic page may want to think about it. It could be quite interesting to host a live class on psionics.