Unlocking the power of your subconscious mind

Good luck and please keep us updated.

Im going to memorize some words now and next time i come in an sp I will try to recall them.

I wont post the words because that means I will keep looking at them and are more likely to remember them while concsious.

Its interesting but dont forget one thing…that is that creativity and associative power are always there while in sp…like memory is an associative part of our consciousness.
But problem solving like with maths will be tougher…because that cant be forced down the subconsciousness like you do it with while you are conscious…i mean that your conscious cant demand the subconscious…the subconscious is a way more free part of our consciousness.
So yes it is possible but the math problem will not always be solved…like while using your memory or associations can always be used while in sp or rem. thats also because the subconsciousness works with intuition and there also comes talent looking around the corner.
So its a good idea…but the math solving part will not always be super and not all problems cant be solved by it. Because your subconsciousness is also is related to who you are while you are conscious or you could get info that could be a threat to your level of understanding.

So u can bridge a bit between the consciousness and sub consciousness but that bridge will never be a 100% or they both lose there function at eachother!

Yes u can hear in your sleep…even at surgery its proven ppl still hear with there brain, the info gets in!
So u can do research there. but here again there are several variables…like at what sleep stage are u going to do your research for learning…deep sleep…rem sleep…sp…?

K…good luck :wink:

Jeff

Well I don’t see any tecnical reason why the brain can’t link 100% with your sub-contousness. I mean, the sub analysis data in a different sytamatic way, in ways we can’t imagine. I think expanding your contousness is to connect to your sub-c, that then allows you to get any info your sub-c just collected. You may then pick bits of off this info and analysise them in a logical and rational maner.

But that’s not why I posted. Could I bring back memories of being a baby? I would start with my earliest mem and work back in time.

Yes you can TechnoDreamer!
That is possible! Not easy but possible.

Technodreamer if you can link the subconscious and conscious 4 the full 100% you wouldnt need to sleep anymore just rest would be enough then.
Your brain could integrate then all new info from a day right away in real time.

Jeff

Why not try asking your subconscious to do that in an LD? Can someone try it?

(P.S. Belongs in theory of lucidity!)

I can do it partly with the aid of selfhypnosis…but a 100% noway!

Jeff

Yes it’s possible. With the aid of extensive regression therapies and prenatal/perinatal psychology you should even be able to remember impressions from the womb. This idea however is quite unorthodox. Stanislav Grof is a pioneer in this field. Here’s a good article:
i-breathe.com/thb22/reexperiencing_pre.htm

I wouldn’t say that. In fact, I’d say that it’s just coincidence. Sorry…

It would probably be a better idea to try it in a LD, because then you’re even closer to the subconscious. And it would be difficult to be sure you’ve forgotten something, because the more you try and forget something, the more you remember it. Why not try asking your subconscious to present you with a forgotten memory from your childhood? And it would probably take a while, so be prepared to wait and concentrate.

You could try getting a song you’ve never heard, and somehow set it to play very quietly while you’re asleep for a few days, then listen to it when you’re awake, and see if it sounds familiar.

What if there really is a way to unlock the power of the subconscious mind? What if all you need to unlock the mind is the right key? And what if that key was a turtle’s foot? What then? :neutral:

Easy, the price of turtle’s feet would rise exponentially. :cool:

i ahve been given half a key in alucid dream that is ment to be very important to my mind… where is the other half :cry:

just a question. why would you want your sub con and ur con to be 100% together? i mean i just cant see the point. sorry for being so blunt. i think there is a reason why we have most of the ice burg hidden in sub con and tapping into it could just form a major cluter that we cant cope with. but as i havent done it, or know any one who has what do i know :happy:

cheers

Richard

I affected my subconscious mind through lucid dream a week or so ago. I was in my room and made a double of my self appear. I walked up to it and told it that it was my subconscious mind and to obey my orders. I told it to eat healthy. I gave it this suggestion like five times. That day when I woke up I had the biggest urge than I have ever had before to eat healthy. The hypnosis I had caused only lasted for about three days unfortunately. I need to find a long term method of self hypnosis within lds. I thought maybe if I had the same ld every few days of self-suggesting things to my self that it would then become long term, but there are other things I want to do in lucid dreams.

Pritchy, what you wish to be able to do; be 100% inlock with subconscious and conscious, is crazyly awsome. Even though will be hard to do, good luck. It’s kind of wierd, if youare able to succeed, then you will basicly be a super human :alien:

yeah PVD, i kinda did somehting like that, exept it wasnt a lucid dream. ok, here is my story thing, be mature now plz… this wass way back, in about grade, um, 3. I would feel kinda nervous when i would get a boner, but i didnt rly know if i was supposed to have them, so i would always hid them, and try and keep em from arising (so i would push em down) heh. So eventualy in a dream, a non-lucid dream, i let myself have a boner. Then when i awoke, i wasnt afraid to have a erection. I guess you could say i got rid of a phobia

Then in a lucid dream, i asked my dad what im ganna be when i grow old, he awnsered me with some weird career that doesnt exist yet, i cant wait to find out what it is! :content:

I hope i am not goign out of subject here or anything. Sorry if am :bored:

i have anxiety and have through the years indented absolute bullshit into my subconcious, it has basically wrecked my teenage years to an extent.

If i could do it, it would be awsome.

hmmm fair enough i get ur drift. but still i think it could be very very scary. think about what we could do to our selfs…

ok, some one said that you could ask you subconscious things directly when you are in a LD, and you guys said that your subconscious realises everything even when your conscious forgets, so i was wondering if you would be able to stud yfor a test or somehting like that in a LD? i think you guys get my drift

Wow, that would be great. It would cut a lot of time off of daily life if we could study for tests in our subconscience and then put that information into our conscience mind. This sounds like a serious undertaking though… for someone pretty advanced in LDing.

Very interesting topic. I’ve always been intrigued by how our subconcious works. I’ve never been lucid in a dream but I am currently still working hard at achieving it. When I am finally able to harness my lucidity in dreams, I will definetly be experimenting with my sub-con. Our sub-con has vast amounts of memory stored that we can’t recall until we’re asleep. I plan on reliving my childhood memories, play them out and examining the sorroundings- the things I wouldnt have realized without my subconcious. (such as the way I acted, how things looked, my perspective on issues, etc.) I can’t wait to see what my sub-con has to offer for me.

Hello again. Life kinda took over and i never got much of a chance to try this stuff. Also I am thinking. If jeff cant do what I propose then there is no point in me even trying :smile:

yet