Dreams about sex,kissing...yup

Don’t give us ideas for nightmares! :grin:

I never wear jeans, so I’m vulnerable! Hope Minako doesn’t have any Kryptonite around, also!

Oh don’t worry Clarky, I wouldn’t hurt you :wink:
And I don’t own any Kryptonite (yet! :gni: )

Oh, I so wish. But I can’t. At least, not when I’m lucid. Everything blanks out.

And I sleep in my underwear, to make myself even more vulnerable! :happy:

I read that if somebody is lucid and they call for somebody, the latter becomes lucid… Well if you want, Minako, feel free to call for me when you LD so that I would become lucid. At least we would see if it really works. And I trust you not to hurt me!

Guess what I was doing in my LD tonight! :wink:
First I remembered of what Clark said and I tried calling him, but no guy looking like superman came around in his underwear, so I just gave up.
Then I went flying around to find a nice guy :tongue: and after a while I finally got to a group of people who were about the same age as I and were having some picnic or something. Anyway I sat down next to a guy and started flirting with him. Soon we were doing it right there in front of everyone… and it was sooo great! :content:

Too bad I had no dream recall this night! And I didn’t have an LD so perhaps that’s why no superman came around… :sad:

Tonight I used a synthesised voice from the IBM TTS site to create a recording which tries to call me ‘Clark’ and says it is Minako (Hope you don’t mind. This recording is just for my ears only) and that this is a dream. I hope that by hearing your name said to me while I’m sleeping using earphones, I might become aware in a dream.

Could you call me tonight again, please?

Piece of… let’s take a nap and do some MILD RIGHt NoW!!
NOW DAMMNIT!
Good night.
:wink:

I doubt I’m getting some, but it’s worth a try.

Tried to MILD and WILD. Tried listening to a bwgen preset. I even listened to the recording I created while I was sleeping.

I dreamt 2 non-lucid dreams. One I scribbled down something about it. I wrote ‘slept, mirror’. Doesn’t make sense. The second was longer and still not very sensical but it included an FA. Forgot to do an RC however. A missed opportunity, indeed.

Minako, I’m not thinking if this shared dreaming works, that we’ll do it. :smile: We could talk etc.

However I do have a fantasy of being vulnerable/submissive [this is probably my kryptonite, so that you know!] in that sense which I would like to experience one day in an LD or ND. So I don’t know what would happen in both cases (LD/ND).

Yeah I also don’t know about it. But if this thing that you said is true (that when you call someone in your LD, that the called person also become lucid)…I mean it could be true, why not? Or not…hmm…anyway if it was true and you weren’t lucid when I called you, maybe you weren’t even sleeping at that time? Cause I don’t know where you come from and you know, there’s a time difference :smile: Maybe we just don’t sleep at the same time. What time is it there? GMT +/-… or whatever …you know what I mean.

WOOHOO! I DID IT!! AHAHAHAH!! MILD ROCKS!!

MILD- slept early, did MILD as long as I could, (I was awake for what, an hour in bed?) and then I woke up multiple times on accident, each time remembering to do more MILD! Extremely effective. During my last WBTB session I had one or two LDs (I can’t remember which session the other LD was in) and the last one I was lucid in my school! (Eheh!)

Well, school is a big place. You know.

Oh yeah, this sex session brought to you by:
Minako: Gave me the jealousy required to get back on track.
This guy in RL: Gave me more jealousy because his little brother can naturally LD.
Jack: What can I say, constant encouragement? :tongue:
DM7: You rotten girl…

Lol Infection:)hehe,thx for kind ,appreciating words,ill keep doin it then:)
congratulations:)
btw…u sure you didnt mean WILD?:slight_smile:

lol! Congratulations infection! :content:
And I wish you even more LDs like that! :wink:

My timezone is GMT+1… Probably we don’t sleep at the same time.
It’s difficult if the time has to coincide…

Wow, clarkkent, you really want to get raped by Minako! :tongue:

It’s easier to try SD with someone you know… preferably a member of the opposite sex you have contact with! Imagine that… the day after at school you’re both doing RCs and such and hoping they will fail so you can get started again… :tongue:

P.S. Thanks for the support guys hehe

And sadly it wasn’t WILD at all if you know what I mean… next time!
I looked at the alarm clock in a dream and stupidly thought I was late for school… bah…

Well, infection0, I didn’t say that was going to happen when we met in a shared LD, though I admit it could happen. I hoped we could meet and talk, etc, first of all.

Ok I admit it! I’d enjoy experiencing this LD with Minako (even if she raped me in it! even if she were to tie me up with ropes and handcuffs!)…

LOL! :lol: So much talk about me raping people!

Actually I’ve always thought about me being tied down and handcuffed if I happened to think about BDSM and stuff… But I guess I could play this role too. Couldn’t be that hard. I can imagine myself wearing some sexy leather clothes and very high boots with extra high heels and with a whip in my hands :grin: … I mean it couldn’t be so hard to be in the lead, I guess people born as leos have that in their blood anyway :wink:

What does something about the Leos say they are especially horny and prone to raping?!

Oh, someone has just explained to me a synonym would be
“fetish for BDSM”
so…

I think I’m more on the SM than the BD side. :wink:
And I guess the leather could count as cruelty toward cows. :bored:

I think this topic is going down. Wayyy down.

Oh my freaking god Minako, I think I’ve found a very nice site for you. Please refer to the hypnosis topic:

ld4all.com/forum/?https://www.ld4 … 8533#38533

Look inside for the “Warp My Mind” link. God…

TimeLess_Soul said…

I have that problem. I’ve had quite a few lucid dreams, and semi-lucid dreams, yet everytime I have ever tried to have sex or even kiss or fondle a girl in one, I wake up. Usually without any warning at all. Probably only 2 out of 10 lucid dreams where I have tried anything sexual have been successful. I am a very light sleeper and can awake at any little noise. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it or not, but a friend of mine who lucid dreams says he doesn’t awake from his lucid sex dreams. He is capable of sleeping through a thunderstorm though. Coincidence? Am I alone here?

Part II