I dreamed I saw my Penis and...

It was really small! I mean like 2 Centimeters long.

And for some reason there was no lucidity? :cry:

Ha ha ha ha ha, that’s too funny!

Well, better luck next time. :wink: YOu can do it, I know. :biggrin:

I had one where mine kept growing and growing down an infinite hall in school 0.o omy… no one was there n my dream, luckily :smile:

feeling a little insecure latly? :tongue:

Whoa that sux.
I had one where my Penis had a mind of its own and it could go any length it wanted to.
And it was killing people.
I did not go lucid.

lol killing people omg that is funny. i wonder… can it do it in real life and mostly how did it hill people. strangle them :cool:

I remember it had sand on it and I washed it off in a tub of cinnamon?!?

DO NOT ASK ME WHY

wow now i think my fella is being used for nothing as exicting as killing people and washing in a tube of cinnamon i fell down graded lol

i just use mine for sex and hanging a leak in dreams i dont think any thing strange has happened. let me check. umm no eh worst i got was it morphed from my norm to really small and i was lucid at first i started to feak out and was like NOOOOOOOO but then i realised i was still dreaming and it was all good. but when i awoke. i still checked lol :smile:

Richard

I had a dream my penis was a double penis…two, side by side…and I didn’t go lucid. I had fun playing with it though.

:content: My second penis dream…hehee, pretty neat since I’m a girly!

Fey~ (when one just ain’t enough)

cinnamon tastes good j/k

wow that was just nasty!

LOL! :rofl: You’re all so funny! I never dreamed I had a penis (luckily! :wink: ), but I did dream once that I wanted to have sex with this really great looking guy and I reached down his pants with my hand and there was… nothing! He had no penis! There was just nothing there, like on a Ken doll or something, nothing! What a disappointment!!! There was no sex then of course… :sad:

I’m still wondering how you kill someone with it lol.

Oh and mine is 2cm long IRL. Smaller in cold weather. :content:

Are you sure thats not your belly button?

:confused:

I had a dream like that one too some nights ago…but i had two penises…and i wanked them both off in my garden…but then my neighbour saw me and i got shy. So i hid in the bushes… no lucidity tho…wierd…i dont use to have two dicks… :neutral:

I had a dream one time where I cut my penis in half with scissors and started showing it to everbody. My mom got mad and said that It would be hard to put back on right. There was no blood either o_O

:cry: that sounds extremely painful thank you for the explisit information :eek:

Do women have these things with asses that are all nice and tight and then become huge? -.- ohmy…

What that last statement mad no sense whatsoever pleaz state that again

Thanky

lol i love this topic it makes me laugh so much. keep it up people lol :content:

hmm… Everything has seemed normal in all my past dreams relating to sex/reproductive organs… but hey, this may all change! :cool:

Wow, this is way too hilarious!