a half-LD?

Something strange happened to me.
I’ve never had a LD, and last night I tried a RC (hand through a wall) and I realized that I’m dreaming. A very strange feeling, but I don’t remember very much. After a few minutes, I believed that I’m awake and RC failed…
I don’t remember very much, I started my diary 3 days ago do I don’t believe it was a full LD. Does anyone know?

Maybe not a full LD, but still an LD. You just lost lucidity, you “forgot” that you were dreaming.

better luck next time! :content:

Yep, it’s still possible that you “forget” about it. LD is just like a dreaming but less chance to forget, but it is still very possible to forget.

I’d say that it is full LD, but you forgot about it. You probably have lost lucidity right away after you realized that you were dreaming.

Better luck next time… try saying, “Increase lucidity x 1,000!” to help you with lucidity. Just a suggestion. :wink:

Sweet dreams!

yes odd2k is right,it’wasn’t a full lucid dream or else you would surely know that it was a dream :cool_laugh: .In my lucid dreams I know that I’m dreaming and you get this feeling a vivid feeling of the dream :cool: and you actually know who you are and everything about yourself and you get this exciting feeling so I guess there are different states of lucidity

:eh: Just keep up the practice and remember practice makes perfect.
:wink:

It may sound stupid, but i feel like I somehow dreamt about having a LD, not consciously LDing…

hey Pav…It used to happen to me 2.It sometimes happens when you’re busy with lucid dreaming during the day.I mean reading about it and learning about it.I wouldn’t say it sounds stupid,but I would do reality checks like…Am I dreaming?? :confused: During the day,and you would find yourself asking those same quiestions when you’re dreaming.And for some reason that used to make me lucid alot of times so keep on trying and the best of luck to you. :cool: .

oneironaut 4 life

I had one or two half-LDs. They’re usually fuzzy and all. I do know that I’m dreaming but my vision is hazy or awkward in some way and all I can seem to control is myself.

in my 2 lds :razz: they lasted not very long - but I do know It seems I barely could control myself. If I were aware enough I would try to do the “Increase Lucidity 1000x!!!” thing or something, but I was too stupid or something, VERY low level lucidity. ;\ I didnt even rub my hands together.