In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl :-)

In my next LD I will try to marry with a dream girl/woman lol!
And have myself a dreamwedding!
Just for fun…I first will go find a dreamgirl dc that wants to marry me hehe that will be fun just looking around and ask any girl “Hi Iam Jeff you like to be married with me?”…all week or just at sundays? :smile:
So first I will have fun asking and have conversations with dreamgirls and then When there is one that is funny and nice I will try to create a dreamcastle like Belle and the Beast, with a huge dancing room, lol would be so nice I love dancing!
This is of course all a joke! Just for fun and being hilarious to see what will happen…hopefully the dreamgirls react with humour hehe.

Well we see :peek:
Lets Dream!

Jeff

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Great! :biggrin: Please tell us all about it when you’re successful with it! :peek:

Good luck on your LD marriage journey! :wink:

Invite me to your dream wedding!! Dancing is awesome. Just be sure to have some swing music around. I got a mean '20s Charleston. :grin:

Are we invited? :happy: Perhaps we can have a big shared dream to celebrate your dream wedding?? Something like a huge shared dream wedding party with good music, nice food, (hot girlz grin) and LOTS OF FUN ofcourse. Would be awesome! :cool_laugh:

Good luck hehe :smile:

I will tell all here all my wedding adventures Dm7! :smile:

Iam thinking of several strategies to do :smile:
I got 8 strategies for now, witch are:

1. Start with asking any girls if they want to marry me :grin:
  2. Showing them a wedding ring and see how they react lol!
  3. Telling them its the last wish of my little brother that is deadly ill to see
    me wedded to a nice female surprise before he dies…and look at them with those ginger puppy eyes :content:
  4. Tell them iam so richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some girls go 4 that.
  5. Look in their eyes and say…wow make me your junkie lol
  6. Tell them its a dream and its a marriage for fun nothing serious…just being plane honest!
  7. Tell them iam a fantastic cook at every dish of joy!
  8. Greet them with a yellow rose in my hands and tell them iam Romeo and that julliet left me because she found out she is a lesbian and my heart is broken now!

Well maybe i think of more introducings lol :dream:

Jeff

LOL YOU CRACK ME UP!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good ideas!!! Keep thinking of more ideas!!! :biggrin:

Yes RagingCanadian, if i found the one!
I sure will call you or create you at the wedding in the castle in the huge dance room… go go go Canadians! :smile:

Jeff

well maybe you can continue being involved in the dreamworld… meet that certain girl in every dream… more like living 2 lifes… Would be cool, even though it is not very real

Yes Mystic good idea!
All dreamers are invited! :smile:

Thanks! lol! :wink:

Jeff

Yes Tomas…once that girl is found by me iam very curious if she will be back in my dreams as my dreamwife at occasions lol hehehe

She sure would make a fun spirit guide! :smile:

Jeff

Lol suppose she will be the most dominant of you two after you get married. Then you always have to stay indoors to do the housekeeping. Instead of having good dreams with her, you’ll have to be véry obedient and do everything she’ll demand: that you do the dishes, that you cook, iron, clean the whole house, wash the windows, and so on… how will you handle this?? :tongue:

hahaha mystic your fantastic :smile:

I will handle it from the freedom i got within my LD Talents :wink:
My needs go first before any dreamwife also in the real world i would never let a girl dominate me unless she is right in her advice or doings…but domination for the domination…noway!
Then she can walk the plank lol take the stairs…eat my laundry lol :smile:

Any commitment has to be an aid in my experiencing of life…A present and not a punishment!
Thats more or less my first rule…be a gift to yourself not a punishment!

Jeff

I support you Jeff, more weddings should exist exclusively inside someone’s imagination. :wink:

LoL Atheist hehe :smile:
Maybe I start a trend here at the forum who knows :smile:

I hope it gives me some laughs while I LD :wink:

Jeff

Heh, that would be fun to have a big shared dream wedding. Tell us the date when you schedule it, Jeff :tongue: We’ll all try to show up! :peek:

I do that Daysong :smile: but I wont be quickly satisfied, the girl really has to have a good sense of humour lol and have a nice smile and talk and package hehe lol…so first I will be roaming my dreams to find her!

But when I do, ill sure gonne tell the date here hehe

Witch Strategy shall I first try from 1 to 8? :grin:

1. Start with asking any girls if they want to marry me
  2. Showing them a wedding ring and see how they react lol!
  3. Telling them its the last wish of my little brother that is deadly ill to see
    me wedded to a nice female surprise before he dies…and look at them with those ginger puppy eyes
  4. Tell them iam so richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some girls go 4 that.
  5. Look in their eyes and say…“wow make me your junkie” lol
  6. Tell them its a dream and its a marriage for fun nothing serious…just being plane honest!
  7. Tell them Iam a fantastic cook at every dish of joy!
  8. Greet them with a yellow rose in my hand and tell them I am Romeo and that julliet left me because she found out she is a lesbian and my heart is broken now!

Jeff

Jeffo, I think you should try the most crazy approach… which are…

1. Telling them its the last wish of my little brother that is deadly ill to see
    me wedded to a nice female surprise before he dies…and look at them with those ginger puppy eyes

2. Tell them iam so richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some girls go 4 that.

3. Greet them with a yellow rose in my hand and tell them I am Romeo and that julliet left me because she found out she is a lesbian and my heart is broken now!

Or plainly tell them that you’re horny and want to get married NOW! Ha ha ha ha!

:rofl:

Please let me know how they react on that one! :biggrin:

As a variation to that, tell them they are pregnant with your child.
:tongue:
Be sure to “wake me up” for the wedding.

LOL ok in real life i would never do that…find a nice girl and then say
“Hi Iam Jeff iam horney lets get married”
But ok in my dream i could try of course lol!

It sure will be funny to try! :grin:
I’ll make your idea no. 9 :wink:

Jeff

LOL!

I wouldn’t do that either, but… in dream, why not? You’re FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wink: Hey, that’s true. No rules… nothing! It’s your world! :biggrin: Make most of it! :wink:

Enjoy :biggrin: