In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl :-)

If you want a dream wife with a good sense of humour, you would have to go for a wacky approach. Probably 5 or 6. Approach no 3 would get you a sentimental wife. 4 a gold digger but hey you can produce loads of money in an LD and enjoy spending it!
But approach 1 and 2 would keep all your options open! :tongue:

What a great idea! :content:
If you ask me, don’t go for no.6, I don’t think that would lead you to a good wedding. Try no.8 or 9 instead!
Btw: I’m invited too, right? I love weddings! I’ll bring you a very nice present, I promise! (And a very big club for me to get rid of all the single women there and catch the bouquet myself :gni: )

Thanks Moogle good advice! :smile:

I will try many aproaches lol and see where each of them take me :smile:

I had a short ld this morning…I dreamed i was walking near a shopping centre and i suddenly thought mm this is a dream…iam dreaming…then i thought of what to do, and i remembered this wedding plan! I made up my mind fast and went for the no1 aproach lol. I looked around and saw nearby at my leftside a blond girl sitting at a bench, she looked ok.
I walked towards her…it seemed like she was waiting for someone or something.
I asked if she wanted to marry me…but she didnt react just looked at me.
After several times of asking she said “Stop being tiresome. Your to late!”
That answer surprised me a bit and i wanted to know what she ment, but then i heared a loud buzzzz it was my alarmclock and I woke up :sad:
Grrrrrrrrrr :grrr:

Well because of this boring reaction I go for no 8 in my next Ld :smile:
And i will put my alarmbuzzer of!

Jeff

Yes! Your invited also Minako :smile:
And hmm in my next ld i go for the no.8 aproach and see what happens then! Hopefully a better reaction then.
Brainhacker gave me the hint to show a ring anyway so i maybe do that also at the same time lol!

Jeff

Jeff, awwww alarm is our BIGGEST enemy. Don’t ever use it! :wink:

Next time, try it again WITHOUT alarm and wake up by your bioalarm… much more better and plus your dream is most likely to be finished before your bioalarm turns off. That’s what I do.

Better luck next time! :biggrin:

:cool: When you manage to get a dream-wife-to-be. You can have the wedding at the lucid crossroads…maybe on the beach nearby.
Trouble is you will be very busy before hand , visiting the dreams of the ld4all members to remind us all that we are dreaming. You may run out of time for the post wedding “fun and games” :eh:

Yeah, I thought something like that might happen, that’s why I didn’t suggest the first one. In LDs it’s often so that if you ask DCs someting they’ll often give you the anwser that you don’t want to hear. So instead of asking them it’s better to just give them facts and normally they don’t argue. So what I’m saying is that instead of asking a dream girl if she wants to marry you, you go to her and say something like 'Sorry I kept you waiting my dear, I just couldn’t decide which ring would be better. But now I’m here and we can finally get married." Say something like that to her, she’ll believe it, I’m sure. Say it even if YOU don’t believe what you’re telling her. It’s like when you see Freddy Krüger or some other evil person that you don’t like to see in your dreams and you look at him and you say “Oh come on Jack, I know it’s really you!” even if you’re absolutely sure that it’s Freddy who’s standing in front of you. But as soon as you say that, Freddy will turn into Jack and your nightmare is gone. Know what I mean? :content:

Jeff: I say, it’s your dream, when you see a girl, just convince yourself that She wants to marry you first, then when you ask, of course she’ll say yes. I had a dream that my RL girlfriend and I got married, but the preacher forgot a lot of the stuff, including the rings, so after the celebration, we did our own vows, and exchanged rings. Wasn’t lucid, but still a nice dream. :love:

Will there be dream babies with dirty dream nappies to change afterwards? lol

Lol, that’s a good question. :content: Perhaps Jeff has some cool super powers to do it automatically so he doesn’t have to worry about it. :wink: Hehehe… that’d be so cool if we have a SD with Jeff’s wedding party!

Jeff, Invite me! my picture in the collage =P

Quote–> Will there be dream babies with dirty dream nappies to change afterwards? lol

hmm… good question! Don’t forget to take pictures of Jr to put in your RL wallet :happy:

If you see a half cat person at the wedding that will be me. :wink:

If you see a person beating that cat with a large stick, that will be me. I hate cats. Cats are… the devil!!! :smiley:

I thought you liked cats?.. with finely chopped garlic. :tongue:

And if you see a man standing there, waiting for the cat to be tenderised, holding a knife and a fork in his hands, that will be me, oh, and please dont get too frieghtened/aroused if im in my birthday suit :wink:

Moogle the wedding will not be at Lucid Crossroads because thats way to hard to find for most!
I have an easier and more funny idea…lol i told dm7 about this and pilot and stathgar and shift…the wedding will be at Jeff’s Corner!

Jeff’s Corner is a lucid restaurant…and the good news is, it is always at the next corner!
So you cant miss it! :happy:
You just say several times Jeffs Corner before you reach the next Corner and you will be there!
I serve there lucid food…dream caracters walk in, eat my lucid food, leave it afterwards knowing that they are dreaming.
Also lucid coffee and lucid pizza with pepperoni.
I serve there lucid route beer that brings you to any destination you like!
We dont have icecream there but nicecreams…yummm! :smile:
Alice in wonderland and some clones of her help all guests with a smile.
And Shift told me he plays there at his lucid guitar…he is the musical department of Jeff’s Corner.

Btw this will be one of my next lucid experiments…to open jeffs corner in my lds and see if i serve lucid food, if dc’s become lucid and leave the place knowing that they are dreaming…will also be a fun experiment.
So i think that will be a perfect meeting place for all ppl to drop by!
there is also a dance floor at the back of Jeffs Corner…and some doors that will lead you to any fairy tale you like lol :smile:
Dm7 will be the walking talking menu card! yay!
Stathgar> I’ll be the translator for todos persones españoles.
Jeffs Corner is in Lucid city!
We also have vegetable lucid burgers and lucid meat…thats meat made from meetings!
I have a fantastic cook that can make lucid turtle soup with no turtles in it…thats really smart.
We also drink Letters like the T that we drink in tea cups served by Alice of course.
And Lepsi coke witch is Lucid cola :grin:
Before Jeffs Corner there is the Croissantomobile! It has the shape of a fresh croissant and delivers lucid croissants all through lucid City!

But because Jeffs Corner will always be at the next corner you cross, it will be a perfect meeting place for all lucid dreamers where ever they are from in the World :grin:

Hope that solves it Moogle! :smile:

If i may suggest…i think it would be good idea to hire few topless waitresses there jeff.It would surely help in getting customers.
If you dont wanna bother i could be in charge there so u can follow with your wedding:)

Ok Jack your hired lol! :cool_laugh:
But make it a few because Alice from Wonderland will have the greatest part in serving guessts.

Jeff

Thanks for the excellent Advice Minako! :cool:

Yes your right…I will try that aproach soon.
Iam not hasty and I first wanne have some fun lol
But your right, so I try that soon!

I think it will work good indeed! :wink:

Greetz,
Jeff