Fun with Genetics *SPLIT

This is split from our New Photo Gallery-Part III thread.

Another Photoshop thread has been split here:
Photoshop fun *NT

I’ve been conducting genetic experiments on myself, injecting myself with cat DNA. This morning I woke up looking like this!

:rofl: Nicely done

:rofl: that’s very well done! Let’s see if I find one of my pictures of me being genetic-altered…

:look:

Ah there it is, I found it!

It was when I experimented with wolf’s genes to see if it would enchance my spiritual journey. :wink:

Yep that’s my mint tea with wolf’s genetic stuff in it. :wink:

OK…this thread is starting to get reallly scary!

Quit with the genetic experiments you guys, you’ll give us all nightmares.

:eek:

In spite of previous requests, I have continued on with the DNA experiments. I, however, prefer to experiment with the DNA of my own species… a little easier with the right number of chromosomes. Anyway, I stole a blood sample from DM7 while she was sleeping and I guess I have to update my photo because my looks have changed significantly…

Edit:

BTW, nice choice on the mint tea, dm7… I drink the same kind :content:

Edit:

I have 2 stars now! Wo0t!!!

:rofl: :lol: :gni: :gni: Now this is getting real weird, but i have to say these pictures are pretty funny :tongue: ChicoDm7 is just pure genius, i laughed so hard :content:

Oh my gosh! :rofl: I laughed so hard that I had to go to bathroom! LOL! :lmao:

Oh my gosh! I almost look like I’m boy in a way! Ha ha ha! That’s purely genius! Ha ha ha!

hah… glad you enjoyed it :tongue:

Sorry, I had to do it :content:

LMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HA HA HA HA! Geez! LOL! Good thing I went to bathroom! LOL LOL LOL LOL! :cool_laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFL lol hahaha Plz tell me Learjet and Dm7 what kind of Tea you both drink lol hahaha… Well you both are a real match… :rofl:
Some people have pets at home, but you two really got your pets under your skin :rofl:
And you Chicoraton, are you the lost brother from DM7?

Minako your cute indeed :smile: U better dont meet me in a ld or I ask you to marry me lol :rofl: That is if you have enough humour :grin:

ChicoRaton if you where a girl in my ld you sure won the humor award hehe lol :grin:

Jeff

heh… glad you enjoyed it… I was chuckling to myself when I was working on them :lol:

LMAO! That made me laugh, HARD XD

Oh man we need to do more of this! Laughter is the best medience of all! :lmao:

Jeff, mmm mint tea… let me see… it’s called Bigelow (brand), Mint Medley… Herb Tea. :wink:

:rofl: I loved it! Please continue. :wink:

Yes. we were seperated at birth.

Oh really? I didn’t know that! Oh my dear! Wow, what a reunion!

ChicoRaton i believe you 4 this time only rofl lol :rofl:
Well I sure see some resemblance between you two, but she seems to have some extra wings then you lol

Jeff

YES DM7, IT’S ME!!! YOUR LONG LOST TWIN BROTHER!!!.. how much money do you have? :content: