Photoshop Fun *NT *SPLIT

Yup. I love my awesome program, Photoshop 7.0! It’s unlimited! Love it! :biggrin:

yes photoshop 7 is great :content:

I’m sure you paid for it legally and everything too didn’t you? :gni:

Thanks! :wink: It was pure fun to make it! I had a good laughter when I did that! :biggrin: Never thought I would look like that! LOL!

Everybodys skin is to white here XP I tried combining DM7’s pic with mine, but Im too tan e.e

Uh… I’ll let you figure it out. :wink:

:sad: I’m too white? :cry: I promise I tried to tan myself a lot in Hawaii and I’m still white! :crying:

Btw you can alter skin color somehow in Photoshop with a lot of experiment… want me to experiment with your photo and mine? :biggrin:

start off using the levels tool so the tonalities of the two images match. Starting out you should have the two images on seperate layers. Use the levels tool on the layer with lower contrast. it shouldn’t bee too hard to figure out. just slide the three triangles one at a time in this order:black, white, gray

next use the burn tool to set the skin tones equal. use it on the person with lighter skin. 10% exposure is a good starting point.

Next adjust color balance to make the skin color equal.

Finally, adjust the saturation so that they look the same.

that how I match skin tones anyway… there are probably other ways… that’s the fastest I think

So you blew all your money on Photoshop 7?! Man. At least I still have my 20 bucks from my 3-dollar-a-day job. Saving up for an MP3 player!!
only 3 months to go!

I must say, that picture terrifically horrified me down to the core.
:cry:
Agh! The more I look at it, the more I’m sure I’ll have nightmares! And if I don’t have nightmares, I’ll be scared a cartoon DM7 is going to pop out of the shadows in RL! AAAH!

Meh, I can alter skin color with PhotoImpact. Im not gonna though. I have another picture of me sticking my tongue out, and holding both hands up with thumb, first and last fingers up, It’d be fun to have your face on that =D!

Lol! I dare you! :biggrin:

Also, you can do all that face messing with Super-Goo, a program made by Scansoft. Its a program made for editing, mixing, molding, and deforming faces :smile: I bought it for $15 I bought PhotoImpact for $80 :smile:

Hehehe sound like a fun program! :wink: Maybe I go and research more about that program. :biggrin:

ROFL!!! :cool_laugh: That made my day! You are truely talented and… twisted

takes a huge bow

Thank you thank you thank you… bows again :wink:

This is all very interesting and all discussion…but…could we please keep it a “picture post” thread?
We also have private mesages if needed:)
Please dont take it wrong,just lets keep the threads the way they are:)
thx:)

Perhaps mods can split where we went off-topic and put it into a new discussion? Just an idea.

And no dont’ worry about it, Jack, I understand it completely.

:gni: me and DM7 were talking about this before, but i didnt expect Jack to complain :puh: ,

I didnt mean to complain…i just thought that topic should represent whats inside-in this case pictures and our eventuall comments to them.
Mods could actually move it to “photoshop tutorial” thread:)

Hubbs, hehehe yeah. I didn’t expect that either.

Yeah I believe that too. I don’t know how we went off-topic though… sorry for that. :wink: That’s what mods are for. Hehehe :content:

Perhaps “Altered Genetic Pictures” thread would be useful since it’s not completely about how to use Photoshop. Just an idea. :shrug:

This thread has been redirected to the original “Photoshop/Genetics” (with pictures) thread to continue discussion here:
Fun with Genetics *SPLIT