A little bit of advice needed.

I have been lucid dreaming all of my life, but up until recently I had no idea what it was. I always thought it was natural to control your dreams. It was how I avoided nightmares. My dreams are strange and I view them in a strange way. They are in third person and foggy like a dream sequence on a television show. They are so foggy that I can’t see the outside edges of my dream. Can someone help me move my dreams into first person and clear them up?

I have a friend who experienced the same thing, only I think her dreams are clearer than yours. She said recently she’s gotten better at controlling her dreams. You may want to talk to her, her user name is LucidDreamerKat. I believe she has her e-mail address in her profile.

I had this HUGE Problem too with it, most people say they want it - but it sucked IMO, and seemed the senses would be weird as well as you couldnt see yourself like IRL (which seems nice to me)

I just REALLY wanted them to stop, and they recently have been doing so :smile:
The edges - in fact - i used as an EXTREMELY quick RC on my first LD (ive only had 2) and when I realized I was dreaming, I was like “My vision is blurry on the edges, it HAS To be a dream!” though I woke up very quickly and failed to do anything and it was very low (like my 2nd one was as well) It worked for me.

Once I experienced such lucidity. I tried to fashion for myself a dream-body and it worked to a tiny extent- perhaps it would work better for you. Just move your arms as you would in normal life where you have arms, they may appear in front of you. Don’t look at your arms, just imagine yourself waving them into your line of vision.

I think I should tell you a bit more. My dreams start out normal but I usually figure out turn it into a lucid dream quickly. Like a few days ago, I dreamt that I was in the Cubs dugout with my friends during the 8th game of the NLCS. None of that made sense. My dreams are usually animated and I can’t control them completly. I have trouble moving, but I can teleport. Sometimes when I walk the dream takes over, but it is still partly lucid. Sometimes I don’t dream at all, I just think while staring at darkness. I always think during my dreams.

zek, the blackness thing happened to me in my 2 lds :smile: the last one i had, I just suddenly was there and im like “again?” and quickly got excited (got excited mostly thinking about NOT getting excited…LOL) I dont remember a setting or a dream before.