oooh new technique

Iv’e been thinking about using my subliminal message program to induce LDs like making it say you will have a lucid dream tonight or similar but this guy said be carefull with subliminal messages you can brainwash people and they’ll have no free will :panic: so is it safe?

Brainwash people?heh,if it was possibile to this extent it would have been allready done.So no fear!:)Go for it.
I remember posts about subliminals and there was this spiral thingie-any of the regulars would still have a link to it?Karl might find it helpfull:)

karl, there are no dangers of sub. messaging. Go ahead and experiment with it. I must say that I tried that before and it got me LD for 3 nights in row, but then it stopped working. :eek: Oh well. Experiment with it and see if it works… no dangers of brainwashing, I’m sure of it.

Yeah I remember that whirling thingy website… it didn’t give me a LD, but it certainly did give me some strange bizzare vivid dreams. :shrug:

Unfortunately, I don’t remember the link to it… IF I recall it properly, I think Tomas has it on his server… but I might be wrong.

Actually I think subliminal software doesn’t really work that much at all…

But… it might depend upon the individual.

ClarkKent, perhaps it’s a placebo effect, but I have seen some ppl getting lucid from just sub. messaging so I can’t officially announce it as a placebo effect… not just yet until I get enough of results. Oh well. :wink:

Links to the subliminal spiral threads:
For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! Subliminal! Part I
For all you bad lucid dreamers: THIS WILL WORK! Subliminal! Part II

Link to the subliminal spiral:
https://www.angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

Fey~

Nope, haven’t heard of any dangers with THIS kind of subliminal message… Heheheh…

I’ve seen mixed results on the specific spiral-subliminal-message-thingy that is being discussed. Some people have had really good results, and others have seen nothing…

Personally I haven’t exactly tried it. I started to watch it for a bit, but only for about a minute or so before I realized I had to do something. So go for it; who knows, it might work for you!

Subliminal messaging really isn’t as powerful as some people will have you believe. After all, it’s just a suggestion that you aren’t consciously aware of. That doesn’t mean you’ll accept what it says regardless, you still have to already be willing to do whatever it’s suggesting. If you think it might help, give it a go. Some people claim that it works for them, so what have you got to lose?