Movie Thread!

Nice thread:) Had one JusT like it!..o well:) I hope u have more luck on getting replies than i did ^_~

I went to go see Underworld too couple of weeks ago. I abolutelly LOVEd it!! It is the best one i have seen in a while :smile: Unfortunatelly taht is the only good one out there for now…

Thkx 4 sharing all the movie info…very nice :wink:

I don’t know how many of you have seen the film “Desperado” since it is quite old now. However, it was an amazing film with amazing cast, amazing script and was just an all round great film!
They have just released “Once Upon A Time in Mexico” (Desperado 2) and it boasts everything the first one did with the added bonus of a bigger bonus and Johhny Depp in a leading role. I have high hopes for this film and will be going to see it at the weekend (hopefully…).

On a Depp note, all that have not seen Pirates of the Caribbean should go at see it immediately :content:

Heh, I saw that movie a few weeks ago with some friends. I hadn’t seen Desperado, but being an avid Johnny Depp fan I wanted to go see Once Upon a Time in Mexico. It’s pretty violent, but anything with Johnny Depp in it is quite easy to watch :wink: I thought it was pretty good… My brother saw it, and thought it was terrible… :neutral: Nothing with Johnny Depp in it could possibly be terrible!

Thanks Kat :content: , that made me real happy inside after reading your response :smile: , I loved that movie too, its a great movie for all Vampire lovers.( :cool: <—Me! )
Your welcome about the Info, im a movie lover so i appreicate every little bit, so i figure, why not share :tongue: .

I wanted to see that movie when it first came out,but they didnt have any movie times for me :sad: , but I stil want to see it. I like the first Desporado, this new one just looks great, like what crazy said, big bonus.Espeically with Jonny Depp, he’s a great actor. I saw Pirates and the Carribean and i liked it alot. Atleast i have something to look foward to :eek:

Well its the time of year when at least one good movie comes out every weekend :happy: The reason why i came to the thread, is to tell you about the movie i saw last night :cool_laugh: . Kill Bill! This movie was yet unique, but it was a blood bath. I think the director was trying to use a Japanese culture throughout the film, and when i say that, i mean it was like an American director pretty much try to re-create a Bruce Li, or some type of violent Japanese slasher movie :happy: . It even had Anime in the movie too, and the scenes were just so violent, i couldn’t stop smiling( I know im evil) It was kinda of like Crouching Tiger equals murder, b/c in this movie they didnt care at all about the rating system, they went for blood and violence the whole way :grin: . The only thing bad about the movie, it seemed to fast or the scenes seemed to quick but yet a little cheesy, i say cheesy b/c whenever anyone was slashed you see blood literally spray like a hose. But overall i think that was the idea, so you have that type of vibe or feeling about the film. Like when the first 2 characters met, it seemed like an ordinary movie, then they played some weird old sound (like I want revenge sound, who knows what that sounds like) and they just started to fight instantly, after that the movie was like a roller coaster ride. I loved the movie alot as you can see, but i felt cheated like i did when i first saw LOTR(Fellowship) and Reloaded. All these movies are built to make more money, i hate it and love it at the same time

It was very long, and i thought there was more, but i guess i have something else to look forward too :content:
I definitely recommend this movie, if you’re having second thoughts

The Movie season is coming up, and that means there’s gonna be a shitload of movies to see in the theater. First off in a couple of weeks, there’s gonna be a new Matrix, Revolution. Im sure this movie is gonna be promising, because they made Reloaded just for this movie, you never see movies preparing each other, unless you already know the story and yet its undeniable the coolest idea in a while. Yet most movies are tending to do that, make trilogies within years and months. 1. i do agree with them just to see a great movie over a course of 3 years, yet the wait can be redundant. 2. All these movies are build to go on forever, kinda like Star wars. The reason why movies do this now, because the movie business is faster then it has ever been in years. Dvds, i think re-industrialized the movie business, and this means when movies are not successful, they try to shoot it on dvd as quick as possible, its like re-advertising that you already see on tv more then enough, so its kinda of like a brain washing element. They milk the hell out of movies just to make a single cent, and once they realize the movie is finished or the fad is up they just lower the price as low as they can until it starts selling again. Wow! I went to far into depth. :eek: Well i wanted to continue and say that the new Lord of the Rings and gonna release in December, another great movie to look forward to.

For now i just want to ask a new question :eh: , this thread might seem to intend just new releases, but its not made for that , this thread is made for the whole idea of movies. And when i say whole idea, i want to know influences, inspiration, past movies, anything that helps us understand why these new movies are being created today, just a thought. And the first question i want to ask is: What is the all time favorite movie that you can watch endlessly, until you die?? And tell me why you like it so much if you take the time to answer my question. I like this thread, im glad I can entertain myself.
[/b]

I for one will DEFILITelly be looking forward to the lord of the rings and the other matrix movies !!Cant wait to see them :happy: ( once i see them i will put my impression of them here :wink:)

Well if U dont mind it to be, this thread can be of both! :happy: That would be even greatter and would make it more interesting to read and such :wink:

I REAlLy like this thread too! :grin: :content: Its very great and gives great info on movies and such :smile: U r doing a really great job holding up with this thread…keep it up ^_~

P.S i will give my ,most favorite movie another time ok? I have to go eat lunch now lol :smile:

Bi ^_~
[/quote]

Thanks, im glad you like it , im glad you enjoy what i like to read and reveal. Its nice to knw :content: And im waiting to know, what you like :wink:

Bye :wave:

Perhaps the greatest movie of all time… “The Princess Bride”. It’s got action, adventure, revenge, swordplay, wordplay, humor, giants, monsters, and… true love. What more could you possible ask for in a movie? :smile:

You forgot Andre the Giant :tongue:

My most favorite movie would probably be “Ever After”. Its a really wonderful true LoVe story. It shows that love really Does know no bounds. The circumstances of the the ppl in love does not matter; if it does, then its not really ment to be.

I dont really have any other specific FAVoRiTe movies, but i do however have some that i ReaLLy like such as: the matrix, Underworld, the lord of the rings and as odd as it may sound, star wars(the new versions) 2.

BTW…i didnt know that ‘princess bride’ was made into a movie! IM going to read the book soon with my english class. I hope its as good as the movie seems 2 b!

It was really good, the only bad point was when it went to the boy and his grandfather…I wanted to get back to the fun!
Robin Hood, Men in Tights was really good too. It had the same actor Gary E…s (can’t quite remember his surname).

go buy donnie darko, you won’t regret it.

That kinda of reminds of Run Lola Run, its an independent film, that has 3 different ways for the characters meet and interchange other peoples lives and such.Its kinda of like a rush, b/c the girl is running throughout the whole movie.

Im stuck in the Matrix phase now, i have 1 and 2 on dvd and the animatrix as well, so im just going a little to far :tongue: , i’ve been watching them alot lately, especially that the new one is released this Wensday :grin: . Underworld was just great, i just saw it again, bootleg version, seems like another good epic :wink: . Just last night i saw T3 again, on dvd :cool_laugh: , i love this movie, i think its the best yet, this year, but thats hard to say. I love X-men2 , Re-loaded, T3, Kill Bill, Underworld, just so many, im not sure, if i can decide which i love best.

I like anything from Mel Brooks, he always gets the job done :content:

Its already apart of my collection :cool: of 105 dvds, i just watched it again this weekend, im not fully sure with the ending though, im still kinda of confused. Very good movie though, i like movies that leave you kinda of confused. Plus i had no idea of what the story was about to begin with, so i was happy with what i bought :smile:

Im a movie freak, if you couldnt tell by now :wink:

Rope and Vertigo are both fantastic, but old. I love Jimmy Stewart :love:

Anyone else looking forward to Peter Pan?

If you’re talking about the one with Johnny Depp as JM Barrie, then yes! How can it not be great? :happy:

I never heard of it, what is it Rated? I usualy just look out for the sick rated “R” movies. And if a movie looks promising enouhg, i might see PG-13 :content:

Actually I was referring to the one with Jsaon Isaacs as Captain hook, but I can’t wait for the one about JM Barrie also :grin: Great story!

I would really lik eto comment on this peter pan movie but im not sure which one u guys r talking about :confused: