Competition Rankings for October

I had a short one this morning, in which I was flying closely over a city. Unfortunately this didn’t went too well (mental blockages… ya know…). So I’m on 7.

put me down for another one! Although it was small, this is the first time I’ve gotten 2 ld’s in a month :happy: yay!

yay! one more for me! and it was the highest level one ive had as yet… :tongue:

Please add one more for me! An FA which I changed into an LD…

Just wanted to say I have 8 LDs this month, not 6.

another short one tonight :smile:

move me up to two…

One more for me tonight. This time I was trying to get to Jeff’s corner, but I wasn’t very successful :sad:
That makes it 9 this month…I think. Quite a good month I guess. But, with so many hours of sleep it would almost be strange not to have many LDs.

Looks like I’ve stalled :down:

I’ve been on nine for weeks, and now I’m going to have to sit and wave as people go past me :crying:

There are still a few nights to go Badcandlejack, so don’t give up :wink:

Another one here. It was a confront-your-dream-enemies LD. A pretty good one :smile:

And one for me :grin:

:peek: Just to prove I’m still alive.
I have had no LDs this month :no: but there’s always the chance of one next time I dream. :help:

I know it’s late in the month, but since I’m new to these forums, I figure it’s all right if I ask to sign up late.

I’ve only had 3 lucid dreams this month, I’m trying to hit 5 so I might not make it.

ypm.

I am on 3 now…
Bad, bad month! Too bizzy!

JJJ

Is it too late for me to get in on this? If not I’ve had five lds this month including one that I didn’t write in my dream journal.
-Mbb809-

Oct. Ld’s: 5

Move me up one. I was sick for a week, so that slowed down my LDing.

Another one this morning. Puts me up to 6.

I’m up to three.

Three here. :neutral:

Im up to four