In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl-Part III

Awsom jeff! the anticipation is killing me! so are you ganna search out the girl you were kissing form before? or are you going to keep looking at your choices? And also, the girl you met didnt seem to be very humoristik, just really sexy. All you described was that you were crazy for her, you hound dog you :cool: . Dont worrie, im sure the next words that come out of your mouth is “but she DOES have a good sense of humour”.

cant wait for your art jeff, we are all on the edges of our chairs. Oh, and thanks for letting me be the manager of jeffs lucid restaurant and for giving me dream money when you see me

I agree with you completely Lucian! I’m about to fall out of my chair just by waiting!!! I’m so excited that I think I’ll float away soon. Hehe.

Well thats good, if that’s to happen, try a reality check! :happy:

I hope all ppl that read this wedding topic also are inspired to have more lucid dreams! :smile:
And visit Jefffs Corner while they are lucid. :smile:

But most important, that you all have a fun time while lucid!

Jeff

Yes, like it is inspiring me to get back in normal schedule! Hehehe. Hopefully I’ll be able to become lucid on regular basis again!

Thanks! And definitely, I will go to Jeff’s corner! :biggrin: Sounds like a great place to go!

I dunno jeff, from the looks of the outside world, people dont seem to enjoy marriage as much as they should. The people who read this actually might get scared of trying Lucid dreaming, and not try being lucid at all. And they they will think “if i wont try being lucid, i should just kill myself” (or atleast thats what i would say) and then, Jeff, because of you, alot of people will kill themselfs because you told us about a dream wedding… tsk tsk tsk…

:wink:, heh, please dont be offended :bored:

Heck, DM7, it sounds lie a delicious place to go!

:rofl:

Who wouldn’t look forward to get married??? Give me an example please! :wink:

Well, look at married people, people who get divoreced, people who are unhappy whith their marriage, im sure they dont have too much fun with it… But i guess that is where they watn to be. They are the ones who say and complain about being married. :down:

Lucian iam always happy…married or not lol!
Iam a 98% pure sunshine boy…tan included! :grin:
And 2% missery just to know how the ground under my feet feels like!

Jeff

:rofl:

Hehm Jeff, how do yo uknwo that you are happy if you are married? you havnt being married yet! Or have you :bored: ? That gives me an idea, you should explai nto us how the married life is once you are married, tell us who gets the last word, who is whos biatch (in the bed) and so on.

Jeese Jeff, you’re ganna make me jump in the air TWICE! im anticipating everything yoru about to do! i cant wait for everything to be underway, weeeeee. :bounce: :bounce:

I’m trying to have another LD. When I get one I plan to get there and then I’ll try and call for Minako while I’m there!

lol clarkkent!!! you and Minako! I hope you two do have a shared dream one day, that would be too cool.

I’m married and I’m not complaining. :tongue: The people who seem to have problems are the ones who expect it to be a 100% fairystory romantic life and don’t really see the real person they are marrying …only their imaginary perfect idea. :wiske:

I’m shocked… :bored: So much talk about me and clark, like we’re some sort of dream couple or something… first about me raping him and now we’re almost getting married? OMG…how did this happen?! I don’t wanna get married… :sad: I’m too young to get married… :cry: I need space, I need air, I need freeeeeedoooooom… :help:

I’m sorry… I really didn’t want to upset you. I was only talking about dreams after all :happy:

That’s why dream weddings are the best. Love em and leave em, no strings attached. :cool:

Jeff my friend i will crash the party too! my first high level ld. I’ll bring lots of desi music, and also later after you marry her marry more women without divorcing see if they have a big fight and attack eacthother woohoo! ok sorry well yes enjoy your wedding. You wil know who i am.

No committments, no nappies! :cool_laugh:

No Mortgage!

Rightly so! No need to pay any rent or buy houses. You just dream them up!
Well, I’ve never dreamed about getting married. I did dream of a girl I loved once, that she was getting married to somebody else!