In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl-Part III

Yes, like it is inspiring me to get back in normal schedule! Hehehe. Hopefully I’ll be able to become lucid on regular basis again!

Thanks! And definitely, I will go to Jeff’s corner! :biggrin: Sounds like a great place to go!

I dunno jeff, from the looks of the outside world, people dont seem to enjoy marriage as much as they should. The people who read this actually might get scared of trying Lucid dreaming, and not try being lucid at all. And they they will think “if i wont try being lucid, i should just kill myself” (or atleast thats what i would say) and then, Jeff, because of you, alot of people will kill themselfs because you told us about a dream wedding… tsk tsk tsk…

:wink:, heh, please dont be offended :bored:

Heck, DM7, it sounds lie a delicious place to go!

:rofl:

Who wouldn’t look forward to get married??? Give me an example please! :wink:

Well, look at married people, people who get divoreced, people who are unhappy whith their marriage, im sure they dont have too much fun with it… But i guess that is where they watn to be. They are the ones who say and complain about being married. :down:

Lucian iam always happy…married or not lol!
Iam a 98% pure sunshine boy…tan included! :grin:
And 2% missery just to know how the ground under my feet feels like!

Jeff

:rofl:

Hehm Jeff, how do yo uknwo that you are happy if you are married? you havnt being married yet! Or have you :bored: ? That gives me an idea, you should explai nto us how the married life is once you are married, tell us who gets the last word, who is whos biatch (in the bed) and so on.

Jeese Jeff, you’re ganna make me jump in the air TWICE! im anticipating everything yoru about to do! i cant wait for everything to be underway, weeeeee. :bounce: :bounce:

I’m trying to have another LD. When I get one I plan to get there and then I’ll try and call for Minako while I’m there!

lol clarkkent!!! you and Minako! I hope you two do have a shared dream one day, that would be too cool.

I’m married and I’m not complaining. :tongue: The people who seem to have problems are the ones who expect it to be a 100% fairystory romantic life and don’t really see the real person they are marrying …only their imaginary perfect idea. :wiske:

I’m shocked… :bored: So much talk about me and clark, like we’re some sort of dream couple or something… first about me raping him and now we’re almost getting married? OMG…how did this happen?! I don’t wanna get married… :sad: I’m too young to get married… :cry: I need space, I need air, I need freeeeeedoooooom… :help:

I’m sorry… I really didn’t want to upset you. I was only talking about dreams after all :happy:

That’s why dream weddings are the best. Love em and leave em, no strings attached. :cool:

Jeff my friend i will crash the party too! my first high level ld. I’ll bring lots of desi music, and also later after you marry her marry more women without divorcing see if they have a big fight and attack eacthother woohoo! ok sorry well yes enjoy your wedding. You wil know who i am.

No committments, no nappies! :cool_laugh:

No Mortgage!

Rightly so! No need to pay any rent or buy houses. You just dream them up!
Well, I’ve never dreamed about getting married. I did dream of a girl I loved once, that she was getting married to somebody else!

Moogle I totally agree with you…the same is for relationships!
I see so many ppl around me that cant be happy just by them selves and think a relation is the exit for their misery of being alone…sometimes thats true, but it sure aint a golden rule of truth! Because if it doesnt work out it can be double the amount of misery. :smile:

ClarkKent lol The best thing you can do is give Minako an escape pod lol in your dream hehe the gift of freedom So she can wander of anytime she wants to :grin:

Minako dont worry, your as free as you want to be :content:
But if to many boys are after you in a dream…just clone yourself hehe and their all of hunting the clones :smile:

I had this morning a Lucid dream:

I was walking in a park, was really nice and in the centre was a sort of small lake. There where benches around it and ppl were every where around…some where sunbathing at the grass, and some where walking like me and some where swimming or surfing etc. I walked to the lake and the idea came up to walk over the water, i often do that in a nd. I did and loved it as usual…i then run over the water and jumped around and it was fun…then after several jumps i suddenky realized i was dreaming. “iam dreaming” i said and smiled, I looked around.
“Increase colours ten times” Because it was a bit a black and white dream…that helped somewhat…then i looked around at the surfers walked over to one…in my dreams dc’s are never surprised at my talents lol thats always funny. It was a young boy, i asked him if i may borrow 4 a short time his srurfboard. He first looked at me surprised…then when i asked again he said ok but dont fly away with it. That was weird because that was what i had in mind…at least try it. he handed me over the thing where the sail is attached to and said that he wanted me to be very carefull with his stuff. i nodded. “and no longer then 10 minutes!” he said to me. “ok” i answered. Then i tried to fly with the surfboard in the air…first i just moved forwards but when my speed increased i went up in the air. Felt so good :smile:
One boy in the water said “what a show of, he thinks he is good or so?”
I flew higher and higher but not to high lol i wanted to fly over the grass field and benches to look around for a nice girl. I remembered my dream goal finding a bride. So i flew a bit around…everybody did as if it was very normal to see a peterpan surfing dude flying around. Well i just stopped near some benches where some girls where and landed. I walked towards them and gave some a better look…i didsnt see clarkkent or minako hehe…just some teen girls at the bench in front of me. At the bench that was a bit further away was a blond female sitting alone so i went to her. The teen girls just laughed when i walked by…i didnt found them very interesting…they had nothing special. just giggled a bit. The woman a the next bench was i guess round her 30’s, she was blond and the most funny thing about her was that she had a shawl around her neck while it was summer and the sun was shining. she was reading a book. I sat next to her and was thinking what option i would choose to make her marry me.
I decided quick…because lds dont last forever, to go for the ring option. I said to myself i have two rings in my pocket…two golden rings for marriage. I put my hand in my right pocket and felt…yes there was something there…i felt weird objects…i grabbed those and it showed to be two rings but in the shape of a square not round? Weird, i was surprised…they were also not golden but white…but mm i decided to go for it. I said hi dear these are the rings that will marry us one try them on yet? She looked at me…then at the square shaped rings…with also where big…and said…“I like them” she picked the ring i hold up to her and she did it at her finger…i did the same. She looked at me and she gave me the feeling that inside her was some of an ex (yuck) I said loud increase humor ten times and inner warmth. She then smiled and said “your weird but cute…i like you”. i said lets go to your place and eat some chocolates :smile:
She answered “my chocolates are always the best”, she then smiled again. She stood up and we walked through the park and i asked her if she had pets. She said i was her pet. That made me laugh. We arived at the end of the park and we walked in a city. I asked her what she liked about me. Your stupidity she said back. That also made me laugh…then i realised i didnt knew her name…so i said “whats your name again my chocolate” She lauhged and answered “just call me chocolate” I looked into her eyes…green eyes to my surprise…i had expected blue ones. she looked ok to me not super pretty but candy enough to enjoy and she had a warm smile. We walked further and things get suddenly blurry, “Damn!” i thought not now! :grrr: I heared her voice saying “No!” well that was the last thing and i woke up… :cry: Sure was a funny ld and i liked the girl. OK this was the first girl that get a ring…had humour and was ok…and her name is chocolate lol well i see what happens in my next ld. :smile:

Jeff

Ok, Jeff! I like the idea of seeking a Minako clone. Perhaps I’ll find lots of Minako clones at Jeff’s Corner!

Your getting warmer Jeff. Keep trying.

awesome Jeff!

It sounds like you found your Fiancé! Now on to the next step!