In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl-Part III

Rightly so! No need to pay any rent or buy houses. You just dream them up!
Well, I’ve never dreamed about getting married. I did dream of a girl I loved once, that she was getting married to somebody else!

Moogle I totally agree with you…the same is for relationships!
I see so many ppl around me that cant be happy just by them selves and think a relation is the exit for their misery of being alone…sometimes thats true, but it sure aint a golden rule of truth! Because if it doesnt work out it can be double the amount of misery. :smile:

ClarkKent lol The best thing you can do is give Minako an escape pod lol in your dream hehe the gift of freedom So she can wander of anytime she wants to :grin:

Minako dont worry, your as free as you want to be :content:
But if to many boys are after you in a dream…just clone yourself hehe and their all of hunting the clones :smile:

I had this morning a Lucid dream:

I was walking in a park, was really nice and in the centre was a sort of small lake. There where benches around it and ppl were every where around…some where sunbathing at the grass, and some where walking like me and some where swimming or surfing etc. I walked to the lake and the idea came up to walk over the water, i often do that in a nd. I did and loved it as usual…i then run over the water and jumped around and it was fun…then after several jumps i suddenky realized i was dreaming. “iam dreaming” i said and smiled, I looked around.
“Increase colours ten times” Because it was a bit a black and white dream…that helped somewhat…then i looked around at the surfers walked over to one…in my dreams dc’s are never surprised at my talents lol thats always funny. It was a young boy, i asked him if i may borrow 4 a short time his srurfboard. He first looked at me surprised…then when i asked again he said ok but dont fly away with it. That was weird because that was what i had in mind…at least try it. he handed me over the thing where the sail is attached to and said that he wanted me to be very carefull with his stuff. i nodded. “and no longer then 10 minutes!” he said to me. “ok” i answered. Then i tried to fly with the surfboard in the air…first i just moved forwards but when my speed increased i went up in the air. Felt so good :smile:
One boy in the water said “what a show of, he thinks he is good or so?”
I flew higher and higher but not to high lol i wanted to fly over the grass field and benches to look around for a nice girl. I remembered my dream goal finding a bride. So i flew a bit around…everybody did as if it was very normal to see a peterpan surfing dude flying around. Well i just stopped near some benches where some girls where and landed. I walked towards them and gave some a better look…i didsnt see clarkkent or minako hehe…just some teen girls at the bench in front of me. At the bench that was a bit further away was a blond female sitting alone so i went to her. The teen girls just laughed when i walked by…i didnt found them very interesting…they had nothing special. just giggled a bit. The woman a the next bench was i guess round her 30’s, she was blond and the most funny thing about her was that she had a shawl around her neck while it was summer and the sun was shining. she was reading a book. I sat next to her and was thinking what option i would choose to make her marry me.
I decided quick…because lds dont last forever, to go for the ring option. I said to myself i have two rings in my pocket…two golden rings for marriage. I put my hand in my right pocket and felt…yes there was something there…i felt weird objects…i grabbed those and it showed to be two rings but in the shape of a square not round? Weird, i was surprised…they were also not golden but white…but mm i decided to go for it. I said hi dear these are the rings that will marry us one try them on yet? She looked at me…then at the square shaped rings…with also where big…and said…“I like them” she picked the ring i hold up to her and she did it at her finger…i did the same. She looked at me and she gave me the feeling that inside her was some of an ex (yuck) I said loud increase humor ten times and inner warmth. She then smiled and said “your weird but cute…i like you”. i said lets go to your place and eat some chocolates :smile:
She answered “my chocolates are always the best”, she then smiled again. She stood up and we walked through the park and i asked her if she had pets. She said i was her pet. That made me laugh. We arived at the end of the park and we walked in a city. I asked her what she liked about me. Your stupidity she said back. That also made me laugh…then i realised i didnt knew her name…so i said “whats your name again my chocolate” She lauhged and answered “just call me chocolate” I looked into her eyes…green eyes to my surprise…i had expected blue ones. she looked ok to me not super pretty but candy enough to enjoy and she had a warm smile. We walked further and things get suddenly blurry, “Damn!” i thought not now! :grrr: I heared her voice saying “No!” well that was the last thing and i woke up… :cry: Sure was a funny ld and i liked the girl. OK this was the first girl that get a ring…had humour and was ok…and her name is chocolate lol well i see what happens in my next ld. :smile:

Jeff

Ok, Jeff! I like the idea of seeking a Minako clone. Perhaps I’ll find lots of Minako clones at Jeff’s Corner!

Your getting warmer Jeff. Keep trying.

awesome Jeff!

It sounds like you found your Fiancé! Now on to the next step!

Wowowowowowowowow! What a dream! You’re inspiring me to get lucid again! I miss being lucid horriblely.

Ok everyone call me DUM7 now… I’m DreamUnMaster7 now. sniffs

Well DUM7, don’t fret! Just do that selfhypnosis again! Good luck DUM7!
:content:
Her name is chocolate eh… time to write a nice poem concerning how sweet chocolate is just in case I can learn how to teleport properly by the time of the wedding! :cool_laugh:
Why don’t you ask her what her last name is? I’m sure it’ll be almonds or vanilla. Mmmm… vanilla…

Awesome jeff!

Jeff, I love the idea of Jeff’s corner! That’s such a brilliant idea, after a long days work you just head over to Jeff’s corner and have a beer from a topless waitress. Ingenious.

How could you go wrong with a girl named Chocolate! Let us know if you find her in another LD. Good luck.

:beer: Cheers.

You hipocrits!!:)Someone took care for your dirty fantasies you were all too ashamed to mention and in return he gets a cage?on his mouth or penis??
thats the appreciation:)
Well then…you find your own strippers,go around looking for proper ones,waste your time…and ill be just watching it all …or actually i wont cuz ill be busy out there:)

You know, I honestly think this is the fastest thread to ever reach 3 pages. It took under a week, and is currently well on its way to page 4.

It’s all just a popularity contest. :tongue:

If the temptation of the Sex God wasn’t so irresistable …Jeff and InfectionO wouldn’t have come up with those ideas to protect me! :wiske:
Normal strippers? Rubbish! No temptation at all!

Hmm? Protect you? All I suggested was 3 different rooms with different strippers! Make that 4 for the sane people.
The lucid parachute idea was the real safeguard.
But I don’t get what Jack was reacting to. But really, he has to have a 2x2 inch (ok ok you superior metric folk should tell me how to convert In to Cm.)
cage on his penis… if you can’t keep it down we’ll force it down!! :tongue:

And Atheist: do you mean 3 parts or 3 pages?

InfectionO I will refresh your memory…
moogle
Oops. :eh: I may have created a problem for myself…will I be able to resist the temptation of The Sex God? :wiske:

“I laugh in the face of danger-then I hide until it goes away” BVS Oct 0

Jeff
Lucid Moderator

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:34 am Post subject:

Yes Moogle just put a cat with sharp claws in jacks mouth lol and he will be silent for a long time

Jeff

Your dreams are truly yours!
Enjoy!

infection0
Dream Deity

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:43 am Post subject:

Maybe put it in his pants instead… more effective…

LD Journal.
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?

Do you remember now? ;p

I was thinking would I be able to resist Minako should she be at Jeff’s Corner while I go there in an LD?

I might be fighting with my subconscious which wants this (i.e. not resisting) so much.

Parts of course. I trust people to translate my tired ramblings automatically. :smile:

So is Jack scared of the idea that we want to put an angry cat in his pants?
I think I’m being dense here, but I can’t help it…

He needn’t fear my cats will be too busy sorting Sage out! :tongue:

So we’re all going to meet at Jeff’s Corner, eat at the lucid restaurant.

When is the wedding planned? Perhaps we should meet first…

Once I get an LD, my destination is Jeff’s Corner…

Either Jeff has eloped with his dream girl or she is playing hard to get! :tongue: