Stephen LaBerge radio interview

I was on my computer just now, and I realized I lost half of this radio interview I had of Stephen LaBerge on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory! (I think thats what it was called)
I don’t know how it happened, and I can’t seem to find it, and I downloaded it from a link someone posted on this site, so…if anyone knows the where that link was, or what site it was on in the first place, could ya help me out? Thanx a lot in advance.

https://home.no/lucid/mp3/laberge.mp3
There you go! It took me 30 secs using google to find it :wink:

edit: If you want to save it on your computer, right click and select save target as…

Thank you very much! I tried to find it using Dogpile, but no luck. Oh well.
Thanks again.

ok, pleeease dont hate me for asking this, i feeel sooo stupid. Is Stephen dead? I dont see why i wouldnt know this, i have talked and read abouthim for several months.

It (the interview) was mentioned on the Holy Grail thread. Just search for it.

Last time I checked he was still alive, so yeah, I don’t think he’s dead. Where did you hear that anyway?

oh, its just the way the books talked and the way other people talked, the ytalked about him in a fashion that he is gone. Such as “LeBerge was the first to prove lucid dreams are real” its jsut the way some people said it. thanks for the response. Has he done any cool experiments lately?

He’s still experimenting with sleeping and dreaming. Infact, the lucidity institute advertises experiments you can either participate in at their sleep labs or even at home all the time on their webpage. Some of them are kinda neat. I check on them every couple monthes to see if there are any that I might be interested in doing.