jus testin out sum new ones… what do ya think?

Thats cool, i like that one, how did you get it or create it???
:woah:

I was thinking of starting a thread on this. Then I found this hiding in the lucidity lounge!

I chose my avatar as I like cats and I like Final Fantasy. But while using it I have also found other subconscious links! The moogles run mognet on FF IX they deliver post…very apt!
The wings denote my desire to fly in a LD.
The white colour reveals my innocence (I wish :happy: ).

For my nickname I had the choice of moogle or mog.
Mog sounds aggressive and male; while moogle sounds friendly and more female.

Hehee…I’m just changing my avatar now, to one of ME!

:content:

I have changed my avatar about 782 times since my last reply in this thread many many moons ago.

Your Like Bowie or Madonna, keep it fresh! :grin:

Might stick with this one…maybe see how long I can last without changing it…resist the urge!!!

Thursday October 16, 2003 —> ?

Well, my avatar is a picture of me, but I took the face off of another picture of some girl. It came from a gallery of avatars that someone in the forums has. Unfortunately I looked at so many galleries of avatars that I forget who it was that had teh girls picture! Whoever you are, I give you credit! Anyway, I used Adobe Photoshop to quickly make my face look like a girls. Very white the face is! :wiske: Anyway, If you don’t already know, I am transgendered. That’s why I placed a girl face over mine. It seems odd, but it’s really not. I have a beard, so my face doesn’t realy look very feminine. that’s why I chose the girl face. :wiske:

Hehehee…I recognise that face.

:peek:

Nice work, you should maybe post a piccy of the real you in the ‘Picture Gallery’. That is, if you’re not too shy.

:content:

Fey~

Hehehe

Mine… well, I got sick of my old purple fading out and in avatar so I changed to this…

That’s what I feel atm. :biggrin: That’s why! :wink: Love it!

well um mine is the infinity symbol. i think back in the old greek times it meant love or very strong love or somthing. but i used to always draw this even when i started to draw this was like the first thing i drew. i think it means to me my life or my thoughts. never ending and my soul is never ending so when i die i will come back and find you all :content:

Mine is Clark Kent from the Smallville tv show…

Mine is the smug face emote from yahoo messenger, i use it far to much on yahoo guess im just a smug fella :grin:

Anyone know any sites where could i upload custom avaters to?

photopile.com
Of course, you would know this already if you read the Avatar FAQ and Guidelines!

Go see “Clockwork Orange” (great movie) and you shall understand my avatar.

Yep! Great avatar! Good choice, yet crazy movie :content: I love it :wink:

Currently, my avatar is a picture of the Japanese wrestler Hayabusa. Well, more like ex-wrestler. He was going for a maneuver in which you bounce off of the middle rope of a wrestling ring, backflip off of it, and land on your opponent chest first. ( bandstash.co.uk/wro/Quebrada.rm ) Anyhow, it’s a common move for “highfliers”, the wrestlers that do more acrobatic moves when fighting. Well, the ropes were too tight, and he slipped. He still tried for the backflip, but his body just didn’t rotate and he landed on his head. It severely damaged his neck and his spine. As of now, he’s paralyzed from the waist down, but is going through a lot of physical therapy. In fact, he opened up one of his own puroresu (Japanese wrestling) promotions, and managed to stand up. I have yet to see it, but I really want to, as it’d be rather emotional for me because Hayabusa is one of my favorites.

bandstash.co.uk/wro/AsaiMoonsault.rm <- Another movie of the actual Hayabusa doing the move to someone standing outside of the ring.

For now, my avatar is just one from the site. I like the colors and the hand… but I’m going to make my own soon.

wow, I was just hit with a thought. Why is my name ‘charlottedreamer’ I mean, obviously my name is charlotte, but why not ‘dreamingcharlotte’ or ‘charlotte’ or something like that. charlottedreamer just doesn’t flow very well, I must have found this site at 3 in the morning after a loooong day :grin:

what a coinsidence, but the funny part is i rememeber you, fromy our name, not you avatar :tongue: I remember before , you had this weird head one, i think it was a girl’s head :eh:

Wow, i never explained my new avatar, well while im here, ofcourse its Homer. That used to be my first one also, but now its eating cake! :cool_laugh:

This avatar is almost a pic of me, its expresses me all the way through, if i was a cartoon i would be Homer. So that’s it, not very unique, but neither am I so, Homer it is :content:

[b] This topic is locked!
Part II can be found Here!
[/b]